User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    I think we're gong to be OK, apparently ENTJ's are ranked as having the highest salaries

Must be an ENTJ thing. =]

MBTI
    INTJ

Are INTJs allowed to speak? Well i will anyways. I plan on getting awfully rich so i'm able to fund many science/technology related projects i am planning to do. Figured that it's better to get really rich and make a lot of scientists and other people to work for the cause than to become a scientist myself and only contribute with my single mind.

edit: as to the how i plan on getting rich. Basically and not bothering with more details, through entrepreneurship but that comprises a lot more of plans and i don't feel like explaining it right now.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Electric View Post
    Does this mean you want to be a lawyer?
    Yeah, I want to be a solicitor. I was thinking about being a barrister, because a) they generally have a higher salary and b) they're self-employed. The problem is, the training is very expensive, and even with loans from the bank and such, I probably couldn't afford it. My family is quite poor. As much as they might say that they're opening up jobs meritocratically in the UK, many remain limited to the rich. I'd be willing to invest the time and sacrifices, but you need to invest the money too, which I simply don't have. Soliciting, on the other hand, is considerably easier to find one's way into (with the same hard work and dedication one would show to become a barrister). The salaries can exceed

MBTI
    ENTJ

I started out as a skiwear designer for other firms, then started my own design and manufacturing business, sold it, worked as a manufacturing consultant for banks, started in my current position as a consultant to a manufacturing company, became a full-time gig as COO. I will probably become CEO within 18 months.

Eventually I would like to retire from manufacturing and become a full-time student/skier/golfer.

MBTI
    eNTj
    Enneagram
    8w7

I'd like to find a way to get back into school full time and continue on to med school. I miss school dearly. I'd like to go into Pathology eventually. I sure do miss chemistry... *sigh*

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

I am going to start my own business. Irish bar. Kinda fond of that thought.
    Another plan i've had is to study behavioural science, actually already applied for a masters program. A further development of the masters degree in behavioural sciences is to maybe become a police officer or profiler. We're probably going to start up a swedish version of the U.S. FBI in a couple of years, and it will be needing a lot of fresh knowledge.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come