• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] INTP Cartoon Characters

Hera

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Name a few. I am having a brain fart trying to think of a few.

I wonder about Marvin Martian, hm... Probably not.

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
Daria01.jpg

xisnotx

Permabanned
Dexter? Probably not actually..

lets see..how about Double D from Ed, Edd and Eddie?

Squidward?

Hera

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
See how challenging it is?

I don't know, Daria seems to fit but not exactly.

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
Yeah..those were my favorite cartoons when I was a kid.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
See how challenging it is?

Daria's one of the closest.

The problem?
INTPs typically are passive.
They don't make great visual characters. They don't typically DO things, they THINK about things.
They do better in books where you naturally can explaining the underlying thinking / internal world.

Probably the mad scientist image (like the guy in Phinea and Furb) is the closest sort of INTP you'd find, albeit an extreme and in that cartoon might just be ENTP yet again... because the E leads to more engaging of the external world, which can be shown in a visual media. INTP scientists would have less of a manic quality than the way ENTP scientists are portrayed in the cartoons... which makes them more "boring", whereas a lot of cartooning is caricature and emphasizing the extremes.

Wile E. Coyote comes off as stereotypically ENTP in his Ne / crazy idea springboarding (probably because Chuck Jones was pretty Ne) but also stereotypically INTJ in his megalomanic control issues.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Velma Eugenia Dinkley! Definately an NT. More introverted then extraverted. And keeps losing her glasses. I know her pain. :(

Scooby DoooOOOooooOOooooo!

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Nice one. Yeah, there's a possibility there she could be INTP -- glasses (ha), indifferent to appearance (clothes and hair), and ultimate library/geek/know-it-all factor, coupled with general low-key pleasantness along with typical detachment.

Note how she's part of a team because she couldn't hold attention if she were alone. She needs others to do much of the active stuff, and she just plays "sage/brainiac" role.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Dexter's sort of ENTP.

i thought he was more of an ENTJ

its an fictional character, so its pretty obvious that she might not fit perfectly on any mbti type. i can relate to her train of thought quite alot tho(or in things that are related to mbti) and she has this INTP style of humor and view on others. basically all the characters on that program is built on how an INTP would view them. i bet there was INTP in big part on creating the characters.

Malcontent

MBTI Type
abcd
Brian (the dog) - Family Guy
Comic Book Guy - The Simpsons
Filburt Turtle - Rocko's Modern Life
L - Death Note

Hera

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
I was thinking that maybe Phong (sp?) from Reboot could be an INTP but probably not, it's been a while since I watched Reboot. It's fair to say that they wouldn't make the most interesting cartoon characters for some people, it's difficult to pin-point an INTP character because they don't have that lasting quality that say, ENTP Bugs Bunny has.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I have heard that Linus of Peanuts is probably INTP, but I do not know enough of the comic/tv specials to say for sure.

I have been wondering about Ferb of the newer cartoon Phineas and Ferb lately. Definite IxTx at this point, but a tricky kid to type beyond that because he only talks like once per episode and usually only with a comment like "Actually, ..."

Last edited:

KilgoreTrout

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Jeanette from the Chipmunk's Adventure

images

entropie

Permabanned