User Tag List

View Poll Results: What is your view on religion as an ENTP?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • I am Christian and very serious about it

14 29.79%
  • I'm Christian...whateva

1 2.13%
  • I was raised Christian and came to my senses

13 27.66%
  • Christians freak me the funk out, stay away!

4 8.51%
  • I'm down with the Buddha

5 10.64%
  • I'm Muslim

1 2.13%
  • Judaism is my thing

3 6.38%
  • Athists are better lovers

8 17.02%
  • Agnostics are fearless lovers

12 25.53%
  • Dude, what the hell, you forgot mine!

5 10.64%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 162425262728 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Well, it also means that you are free to do whatever you like.
    That's not necessarily depressing when you apply it to yourself, but it is horrifying when applied to others.
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

hmm

That reminds me of that stargate episode (they are looping in time and reliving the same day over and over again)

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRJaw43QkaU"].[/YOUTUBE]
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Beefeater View Post
    That's not necessarily depressing when you apply it to yourself, but it is horrifying when applied to others.
    Only for the others, though.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd Girl View Post
    I said what I meant and I meant what I said. I am loyal to the people I love. After what God has done for me, I will always be loyal to him. I quickly soared to the top where few go, then fell flat on my face and lost EVERYTHING. That was no joke! God has humbled me. If there was a God in heaven, he was my only hope. Not only did he answer my prayers, he restored back everything I lost, plus so much more. I WILL NEVER, EVER, EVER accept that I am capable of doing anything on my own again without him. Christ's love has set me free from the ties that used to bind me. One of those ties was foolish pride, which would often manifest as cruel jokes at other's expense. I was in denial for so long that I was doing that. No more. Now, I work on honoring God and keeping my pride in check. I'm not perfect, but I believe God does the perfecting as we try. I remind myself that I am nobody; I am only somebody because of his love and mercy for me. To whom much is given, much is expected.

That's where I'll stand.

Well, that it awesome to hear, sounds like you've made some wonderful changes and have become a better person for them. Sucks that it took the divine power of an all knowing, all mighty creator to get you to be that better person as I think it's amazing when people make choices like that on their own out of personal growth but it's the same ending either way where others are concerned so that's great for everybody you come into contact with.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

I said what I meant and I meant what I said. I am loyal to the people I love. After what God has done for me, I will always be loyal to him. I quickly soared to the top where few go, then fell flat on my face and lost EVERYTHING. That was no joke! God has humbled me. If there was a God in heaven, he was my only hope. Not only did he answer my prayers, he restored back everything I lost, plus so much more. I WILL NEVER, EVER, EVER accept that I am capable of doing anything on my own again without him. Christ's love has set me free from the ties that used to bind me. One of those ties was foolish pride, which would often manifest as cruel jokes at other's expense. I was in denial for so long that I was doing that. No more. Now, I work on honoring God and keeping my pride in check. I'm not perfect, but I believe God does the perfecting as we try. I remind myself that I am nobody; I am only somebody because of his love and mercy for me. To whom much is given, much is expected.

That's where I'll stand.
    And, just to point something out, it's pretty hard to take the above as a serious ENTP response when the below is written by the same person.

Thanks for the link; interesting thread, but lots of varying opinions.

I'm even more confused now. I can equally relate to all functions by definition: Ne, Ni, Se, Si. I don't want to insult any experts in this field, but surely there's a simpler way... this all seems like a stretch to try and pinpoint someone because for me, usage of Ne, Ni, Se, Si varies from moment to moment. Examples,...

• If I'm buying a car, I'm ISTP,
    • If I'm programming, I'm INTP,
    • If I'm dealing with people I'm INFP,
    • If I'm bored I'm INTP and ISTP: I dream up something fun, but I don't waste any time sitting around like an INFP/INTP either, I go out and do it because plans look good on paper, but they're even better (executed) in real life.
    How can a test say I'm INFP eveytime I take it. Perhaps INFP is the person I wish I could be and the test results are a product of some hidden agenda deep in the recesses of my mind. See, here I theorize theory or am I really being realistic? hmm...

Nonetheless, Fe, Fi, Se, Si... it's all nothing more than theory. Theory that is not fool proof.... there are too many variables... too many exceptions.

The only thing I can't relate to at all is 'J'.

A window to the soul

^ Yes sir, and I meant every word of that. I posted that thread almost a year ago when I was new to this. I was bouncing ideas off of y'all. That's what I do. That's why I'm here.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

^ Yes sir, and I meant every word of that. I posted that thread almost a year ago when I was new to this. I was bouncing ideas off of y'all. That's why I'm here.
    Does that mean you are only using me ?

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Samvega View Post
    And, just to point something out, it's pretty hard to take the above as a serious ENTP response when the below is written by the same person.
    Are you seriously saying NTPs can't believe in God?

Faith can be related to MBTI type, but not 100% related.

And NTP women are different than NTP males.

There are a ton of factors which can determine one to believe or not to believe in God. Not just MBTI.

A window to the soul

Quote Originally Posted by guesswho View Post
    Are you seriously saying NTPs can't believe in God?

Faith can be related to MBTI type, but not 100% related.

And NTP women are different than NTP males.

There are a ton of factors which can determine one to believe or not to believe in God. Not just MBTI.
    Thank you.

and kisses. Lots o' kisses. ha!

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

She's only using me... I am vividly turned on