User Tag List

View Poll Results: What is your view on religion as an ENTP?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • I am Christian and very serious about it

    14 29.79%
  • I'm Christian...whateva

    1 2.13%
  • I was raised Christian and came to my senses

    13 27.66%
  • Christians freak me the funk out, stay away!

    4 8.51%
  • I'm down with the Buddha

    5 10.64%
  • I'm Muslim

    1 2.13%
  • Judaism is my thing

    3 6.38%
  • Athists are better lovers

    8 17.02%
  • Agnostics are fearless lovers

    12 25.53%
  • Dude, what the hell, you forgot mine!

    5 10.64%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 122021222324 Last

Results 211 to 220 of 279

  1. #211
    Dreaming the life onemoretime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    4,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Indeed it is. And the denial of God's existence is perhaps the biggest delusion of all.
    Absolutely. He exists just as Edmond Dantes exists. If He didn't exist, there would be nothing to talk about. Selah.

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    The funny thing is.

    If we (the believers) are wrong we lose nothing.

    If however, you are wrong... you lose everything.
    What exactly is there to be lost?

  2. #212
    Sniffles
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    For the last time Peguy, what ever made you think that you had any talent at rational thought. You're barely able to construct a coherent argument.
    This is rich from a cartoon bear whose only recourse is resorting to Argumentum ad lapidem.

  3. #213
    The Black Knight Domino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni
    Posts
    11,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    and there's nothing wrong with Camus.
    To quote french people, Sartre said that Hell is other people (l'enfer c'est les autres). *hums happily*
    Well, Balzac hates you. And that's enough for me. *dainty glove slaps*
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

  4. #214
    Dreaming the life onemoretime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    4,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    I bought this whole box of jellos at target and devoured them in the purest bear in winter fashion. I then proceeded to sort of go expire on the sofa.

    and there's nothing wrong with Camus.
    To quote french people, Sartre said that Hell is other people (l'enfer c'est les autres). *hums happily*
    You know, if every interaction Sartre had was a negative one, he might have wanted to look at what the constant factor was...

  5. #215
    The Memes Justify the End EcK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    738
    Socionics
    ILE None
    Posts
    7,265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    This is rich from a cartoon bear whose only recourse is resorting to Argumentum ad lapidem.
    I'm actually refering to all the past situations when on the forum or especially on ventrilo you displayed a complete inability to think coherently.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

    Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

    “I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

    "Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

  6. #216
    Sniffles
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    I'm actually refering to all the past situations when on the forum or especially on ventrilo you displayed a complete inability to think coherently.
    Such as?

  7. #217
    Oberon
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    The issue is theologians only talk to theologians and people who can't wait to get their confirmation bias fed. Theology, ontology etc is at best comical.
    If there was any doubt before that you might have a less-than-open mind on the topic, you certainly dispelled it with that post. It leads me to believe that you've got your own confirmation bias to feed. Lemme guess... you only read atheists, right?

  8. #218
    The Memes Justify the End EcK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    738
    Socionics
    ILE None
    Posts
    7,265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by onemoretime View Post
    You know, if every interaction Sartre had was a negative one, he might have wanted to look at what the constant factor was...
    Well it's from a novel, not his life, books need to have catch phrases. He actually considered politics etc to be a fact of life with the idea that there's no such thing as 'not taking a position'. He wasn't living in a cave or anything. S
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

    Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

    “I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

    "Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

  9. #219
    The Memes Justify the End EcK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    738
    Socionics
    ILE None
    Posts
    7,265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    If there was any doubt before that you might have a less-than-open mind on the topic, you certainly dispelled it with that post. It leads me to believe that you've got your own confirmation bias to feed. Lemme guess... you only read atheists, right?
    I took courses in theology. Also I'm not an atheist and never claimed I was. I just said that religious people are delusional, which until proof of the contrary is as much a fact as saying that rain is wet.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

    Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

    “I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

    "Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

  10. #220
    The Memes Justify the End EcK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    738
    Socionics
    ILE None
    Posts
    7,265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Such as?
    I'm sorry for not saving every conversations we ever had. I only keep interesting stuff.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

    Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

    “I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

    "Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

Similar Threads

  1. [ENTP] Rant on ENTPs
    By Blackwater in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 202
    Last Post: 09-30-2012, 10:20 AM
  2. [ENTP] ENTP personality type descritpion
    By SolitaryWalker in forum Myers-Briggs Type Profiles
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 06-13-2010, 11:50 PM
  3. [ENTP] Are ENTPs aggressive/forceful?
    By substitute in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 147
    Last Post: 05-04-2010, 06:13 AM
  4. [ENTP] Good Qualities of ENTPs
    By ygolo in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 11-29-2009, 09:16 AM
  5. [ENTP] ENtp and Marijuana!
    By Maha Raj in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 08-12-2008, 02:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO