User Tag List

View Poll Results: What is your view on religion as an ENTP?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • I am Christian and very serious about it

    14 29.79%
  • I'm Christian...whateva

    1 2.13%
  • I was raised Christian and came to my senses

    13 27.66%
  • Christians freak me the funk out, stay away!

    4 8.51%
  • I'm down with the Buddha

    5 10.64%
  • I'm Muslim

    1 2.13%
  • Judaism is my thing

    3 6.38%
  • Athists are better lovers

    8 17.02%
  • Agnostics are fearless lovers

    12 25.53%
  • Dude, what the hell, you forgot mine!

    5 10.64%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 101819202122 Last

Results 191 to 200 of 279

  1. #191
    The Memes Justify the End EcK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    738
    Socionics
    ILE None
    Posts
    7,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    That's a definition for Tom Cruise.
    or any religious belief really.
    Why so specific? Hasn't Tom suffered enough pinkie!?
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

    Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

    “I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

    "Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

  2. #192
    Sniffles
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Perch420 View Post
    The human mind is very susceptible to delusion.
    Indeed it is. And the denial of God's existence is perhaps the biggest delusion of all.

  3. #193
    The Memes Justify the End EcK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    738
    Socionics
    ILE None
    Posts
    7,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Indeed it is. And the denial of God's existence is perhaps the biggest delusion of all.
    It's not really denial. It's more like pointing out that you're insane.

    Lets play a game now, by replacing god with equally unprovable things based on pure wishful thinking

    Indeed it is. And the denial of *****'s existence is perhaps the biggest delusion of all.

    Indeed it is. And the denial of dragons's existence is perhaps the biggest delusion of all.
    Indeed it is. And the denial of Killer supernatural clowns's existence is perhaps the biggest delusion of all.
    Indeed it is. And the denial of the lock ness monster's existence is perhaps the biggest delusion of all.
    Indeed it is. And the denial of the monster under the bed's existence is perhaps the biggest delusion of all.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

    Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

    “I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

    "Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

  4. #194
    The Black Knight Domino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni
    Posts
    11,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    or any religious belief really.
    They found a slab carved with an ancient marine deity at a little shrine beneath Paris's streets. Oh you wacky wacky French people.

    Why so specific? Hasn't Tom suffered enough pinkie!?
    Xenu and I are buddies. What can I say?
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

  5. #195
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    14,031

    Default

    It's more like pointing out that you're insane.
    The funny thing is.

    If we (the believers) are wrong we lose nothing.

    If however, you are wrong... you lose everything.

  6. #196
    Sniffles
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    It's not really denial. It's more like pointing out that you're insane.
    Oh you mean like when Comte worshipped his dead mistress?

  7. #197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by freeeekyyy View Post
    So what's the point of this thread, then?
    It was lost long, long ago.

    Now it's just a battle of immovable objects with unstoppable forces via walls of text.

    Who's gonna win??

  8. #198
    The Memes Justify the End EcK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    738
    Socionics
    ILE None
    Posts
    7,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    They found a slab carved with an ancient marine deity at a little shrine beneath Paris's streets. Oh you wacky wacky French people.
    At last!
    I planted the thing there years ago!
    On a completly unrelated topic, I can sell you roman coins. what do you mean counterfeit?!

    Xenu and I are buddies. What can I say?
    Would that be the name of father to Jesus. Oh no wait, that's jehova witnesses or something OH NO! raelians!
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

    Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

    “I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

    "Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

  9. #199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    The funny thing is.

    If we (the believers) are wrong we lose nothing.

    If however, you are wrong... you lose everything.
    And this is why religion is probably not going to go anywhere any time soon.

  10. #200
    The Memes Justify the End EcK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    738
    Socionics
    ILE None
    Posts
    7,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Oh you mean like when Comte worshipped his dead mistress?
    Or when people are being pedantic to cover the fact that they're book covers rather than actual litterature.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

    Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

    “I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

    "Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

Similar Threads

  1. [ENTP] Rant on ENTPs
    By Blackwater in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 202
    Last Post: 09-30-2012, 10:20 AM
  2. [ENTP] ENTP personality type descritpion
    By SolitaryWalker in forum Myers-Briggs Type Profiles
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 06-13-2010, 11:50 PM
  3. [ENTP] Are ENTPs aggressive/forceful?
    By substitute in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 147
    Last Post: 05-04-2010, 06:13 AM
  4. [ENTP] Good Qualities of ENTPs
    By ygolo in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 11-29-2009, 09:16 AM
  5. [ENTP] ENtp and Marijuana!
    By Maha Raj in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 08-12-2008, 02:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO