User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENFP

Default Help- INTP Stalking me!!

Well....Im being stalked by my ex b/f INTP!!!?? :steam:
    He's just not letting it go!!
    There was a lot of issues, and I decided to end it. We parted ways nicely or so I thought. But he still couldnt let it go, he kept coming back and was very indecisive.One day he wanted to marry me, the next day he wasnt sure.
    So I couldnt take this anymore, ended it and burnt the bridges. I made it very clear to him that I dont want to communicate with him. Even after that he sent me an email, which I did not reply to.

Then out of the blue he comes, texting me and wanting to meet up. Im thinking What does a gal have to do to make you understand man! I didnt reply to his txt either, and switched off my phone. But that cant continue for ever.

So plzzzz tell me how can I get rid of this INTP????
    He seems to be in love with me, even though hes moved on (as in hes in another relationship). That makes me even more confused.
    Is he playing games or is this normal behaviour for INTPs? How should i make him realise to NOT TALK TO ME EVER AGAIN!!?? and IM NOT INTERESTED?!!!

Any thoughts??

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5x/o

That really sucks.

I'm not really sure what you can do. Do you have any mutual friends who can suss out the situation on his end? The best you can do is continue to remind him the next few times that you don't wish to talk/meet with him and that his emails/txts are unwanted and that you will stop responding. And then stop responding. Emails, you can just put him on the spam list, and if he sends any more they should divert to the trash on their own. I think, depending on your cell phone carrier, that you may also be able to block his texts.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    Well....Im being stalked by my ex b/f INTP!!!??
    He's just not letting it go!!
    There was a lot of issues, and I decided to end it. We parted ways nicely or so I thought. But he still couldnt let it go, he kept coming back and was very indecisive.One day he wanted to marry me, the next day he wasnt sure.
    So I couldnt take this anymore, ended it and burnt the bridges. I made it very clear to him that I dont want to communicate with him. Even after that he sent me an email, which I did not reply to.

Then out of the blue he comes, texting me and wanting to meet up. Im thinking What does a gal have to do to make you understand man! I didnt reply to his txt either, and switched off my phone. But that cant continue for ever.

So plzzzz tell me how can I get rid of this INTP????
    He seems to be in love with me, even though hes moved on (as in hes in another relationship). That makes me even more confused.
    Is he playing games or is this normal behaviour for INTPs? How should i make him realise to NOT TALK TO ME EVER AGAIN!!?? and IM NOT INTERESTED?!!!
    How to get rid of him?
    1. Big truck; large bumper.
    2. Poison his coffee a little each day.
    3. Read lots of glamour and home dec mag articles to him over the phone. When he doesn't respond, keep saying, "Are you listening? Are you therE? I can't wait until we have our own place and you can help me decorate each room! And we can move the furniture around every month to keep from getting bored!"
    4. "Do you want lots of babies? I want lots of babies. Good thing you have a good job and that you'll be able to come home at night and help me feed and change them."
    5. Tell him you already have every waking moment of your married life together planned out and schedule; practice by calling him and complaining when he doesn't call you or send you sappy text messages at the times (usually once per hour) you have designated for him.
    6. Tell him he doesn't need all those stupid books and computer games and music CDs and things anymore -- he's got you to spend time with!!! And you'll NEVER have to be apart again once you married - how wonderful!!!

etc.

This could momentarily backfire on you... but it WILL work eventually. (Unless he's completely deranged.)

Seriously? It sounds like he still wants you, but he's covering his losses with this new gf.

Ignore him. if you engage him, he'll just keep talking. He'll go away eventually.

Get a phone you can screen your calls with. If he calls from another phone and catches you, just say, "I don't ever want to speak with you again, goodbye." and hang up immediately.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Colors View Post
    That really sucks.

I'm not really sure what you can do. Do you have any mutual friends who can suss out the situation on his end? The best you can do is continue to remind him the next few times that you don't wish to talk/meet with him and that his emails/txts are unwanted and that you will stop responding. And then stop responding. Emails, you can just put him on the spam list, and if he sends any more they should divert to the trash on their own. I think, depending on your cell phone carrier, that you may also be able to block his texts.
    Thanks Colors. Yeah our mutual friend sussed him out, he still asks about me, but I dont know why...oh well. Thanks for advice, I will try to block the msgs etc in the future.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    How to get rid of him?
    1. Big truck; large bumper.
    2. Poison his coffee a little each day.
    3. Read lots of glamour and home dec mag articles to him over the phone. When he doesn't respond, keep saying, "Are you listening? Are you therE? I can't wait until we have our own place and you can help me decorate each room! And we can move the furniture around every month to keep from getting bored!"
    4. "Do you want lots of babies? I want lots of babies. Good thing you have a good job and that you'll be able to come home at night and help me feed and change them."
    5. Tell him you already have every waking moment of your married life together planned out and schedule; practice by calling him and complaining when he doesn't call you or send you sappy text messages at the times (usually once per hour) you have designated for him.
    6. Tell him he doesn't need all those stupid books and computer games and music CDs and things anymore -- he's got you to spend time with!!! And you'll NEVER have to be apart again once you married - how wonderful!!!

etc.

This could momentarily backfire on you... but it WILL work eventually. (Unless he's completely deranged.)

Seriously? It sounds like he still wants you, but he's covering his losses with this new gf.

Ignore him. if you engage him, he'll just keep talking. He'll go away eventually.

Get a phone you can screen your calls with. If he calls from another phone and catches you, just say, "I don't ever want to speak with you again, goodbye." and hang up immediately.
    Sorry I dont know how to multiquote...so am writing this seperately.

Lol. Jennifer, those weird things u mentioned..points 3-6....well I REALLY do them!!! I am that type :P (minus the strict schedule part) lol

But yeah I get ur advice, Ignoring is the best option for now. Thanks mate.

Btw: I really like your posts, they explain things really well and are intelligent and sensible.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I TOLD YOU I'LL STOP, SHEESH!!!!!!!!!!!

The Unwieldy Clawed One Falcarius's Avatar
    MBTI
    COOL
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Dino None

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post

Any thoughts??
    Give him a taste of his own medicine by stalking him. It could be fun to see how long it takes him to work out why he has been going around in a circle.

Seriously, I agree with Jennifer.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Oh our 3rd person reference to ourselves denotes nothing more than we realize we are epic characters on the forum.

Narcissism, plain and simple.

MBTI
    INFP

People tend to keep stalking/harassing because they get a reaction. Don't answer texts or emails, just delete, don't go online, or if you do make sure everyone but the ppl on your buddy list aren't able to see if you're online, screen your calls.. You see.. what he is probably waiting for is that one chance you do respond to him.. and then he will be psyched up again and the harassment will continue. Don't slip up.

MBTI
    istp

restraining order

Procrastinating
    MBTI
    INTJ

You asked for thoughts and this is just one... certainly not advice. If you know for sure he is not violent... find out who is gf is if you don't already know.. and tell her.