• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] Help- INTP Stalking me!!

Butterfly

MBTI Type
ENFP
Wow. You really know how to make INTP repellent, but I guess it's not too hard when you are one.

LOL...cheeky!

If you explain to him very clearly what is going on, and answer all of his questions, to make the truth as palpable as possible he will relent. The truth is, I presume that you cannot be together no matter what happens, and it just could not have been any other way. If you get him to see that this is the case, and why this is so, you should be set. So, you will have to take care of his intellectual needs there to get what you want out of this situation. Clarity and logical consistency is the primary token of INTP behavior, they tend to apply this to everything they do, your romantic relationship is likely no exception.

So, all in all, make sure that the picture makes sense to him, that'd be half the battle if not more. At that point he may have some emotional bruises, but he will not dwell on those sentiments like Feelers often do. As soon as he entirely comes to terms with the situation on the intellectually it will be only a matter of time for him to do so on the emotionally.

Yes....good point!! I have to rote learn that..Clarity and Logical Consistency, Clarity and logical ....

DO NOT delete any of his messages or emails. you may need them for evidence later. and also so you know what he is up to. what if he tells you he is coming to your work or something? wouldnt you handle it better if you were prepared?

Yes. Thats why i didnt delete his stuff.

wow..im impressed I could multi quote...seeing im so technically challenged! :)

lowtech redneck

MBTI Type
INTP
How to get rid of him?
6. Tell him he doesn't need all those stupid books and computer games and music CDs and things anymore -- he's got you to spend time with!!! And you'll NEVER have to be apart again once you married - how wonderful!!!

Jennifer, this is one of my favorite posts ever...

Grayscale

MBTI Type
ISTP
i dont understand why this is complicated. if you are really being clear about the relationship being over, and he ignores that, then he isnt being sensitive to your point of view.

you dont deserve to waste time because someone else is unable or unwilling to resolve something due to their own issues (aka, paying fucking attention when you tell him to buzz off)

considering that, there is already a legal mechanism in place to handle this sort of thing... file for a restraining order. if that doesnt get your point across, then it's there for a reason, follow up on it.

i think the problem is that you're saying one thing but he is thinking "she doesnt mean that, what she's trying to say is..." --pretty hard to interpret a restraining order in any way other than "go away"

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That was really weird... I just read the topic title and thought "I bet this was made by an ENFP.".

...Why did I guess that?