• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Question to fellow ENTPs, do women (in general) think of you as a "womanizer"?

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I can't listen currently....something is up with the sound on this computer. I went into the control panel (for the second time in several days) and setting it to default device is not workign this time.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Is it a newer pc with front and back panel connectors on the mainboard ? Could try messing with the priority output device in the BIOS sometimes that's fucked up by factory settings

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I would try excepting for two reasons:

1. It is my school's computer hahahah
2. The computer had this same problem the other day, so I suspect someone is screwing around with it.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I don't trust ENTP men.

No, no.

O

Oberon

I don't trust ENTP men.

No, no.

Why not? We're entirely trustworthy. We can be trusted absolutely to try to put our hands all over you at the least opportunity.

It takes a lot of time and dedication for one of us to break that habit.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
not a bloke, which is probably implied in the question, but I do think that people somtimes think I'm more permissive than I am

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I trust ENTP men to stare at my chest and then try to beat me at my own game. :laugh:

Why not? We're entirely trustworthy. We can be trusted absolutely to try to put our hands all over you at the least opportunity.

It takes a lot of time and dedication for one of us to break that habit.

har har har

I think ENTP men can be good friends, and they can be fun to argue with - lord knows I need MOAR people to argue with - but yeah...they have a way of getting under my skin that is decidedly unpleasant, and while I've found a few attractive, the overall vibe they send off sets off an alarm in me that loudly goes "NO."

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
hah. ENTPs come off as really socially suave and adept, until you find out that they're total nerds.

:D

no worries, ENTPs, i'm a total nerd too

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
My Dad always used to say: I trust noone, not even my own ass, he shits on me twice a day :D

Juliette

MBTI Type
INTJ
One guy in my deparment scored as ENTP when we were doing the tests, and, yes, he has a reputation of total womanizer. Moreover, he works on building his reputation, telling the stories from time to time. My co-worker ladies and other ladies around adore him for wide spread of interests, being funny and spontaneous. I don't like him in private life, he's arrogant and always all over the place. At work, when we have a common project, we make a perfect team, probably due to common NT and building on on other features. He's responsible for fun part and I'm for merit; he's responsible for lighter atmosphere and I'm keeping the deadlines. The funniest thing is that I was praised for being totally resistant to his charms, so at least with me he can relax :)

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Have a question to fellow ENTPs (or any other NTs), do women (in general) think of you as a "womanizer" in first glance?

Good question. As a current NTP, I surely do not look like a womanizer or "manizer" at first glance, but I have been accused of being flirtatious when I'm simply flipping on the silly switch a bit. I think it's difficult as a female because there is the snap judgement that I am trying to capture all the males if I take off the serious face and show the slightest bit of 'charm.' Fact is, I'm wayyyy too picky for that.

It's kind of funny online though, with my totally unintentional followings and such. My introverted side is like :shock: and my extraverted side is like :smile:. I guess it's kind of a 'manizer' status that was based on fun and confusion, but at least it's not as 'real' so I have the opportunity to have a little bit of fun with it...

A

A window to the soul

I'm an air head in conversations with new people. Sometimes I get way too enthusiastic and happily caught up in conversations if it's interesting. That's when I'll talk, talk, talk, talk, talk. Like the tow truck driver that helped me out with my car a couple of months ago that started talking about cool music. Before he leaves he gives me a CD he thinks I'll like and asks me out to lunch. A month later he writes me a note on the back of his business card and leaves it on my front door. I'm not sure why I'm surprised by these things or what it was about him in particular, but I wasn't interested in anything more. That's my 'manizing' naïveté.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I'm an air head in conversations with new people. Sometimes I get way too enthusiastic and happily caught up in conversations if it's interesting. That's when I'll talk, talk, talk, talk, talk. Like the tow truck driver that helped me out with my car a couple of months ago that started talking about cool music. Before he leaves he gives me a CD he thinks I'll like and asks me out to lunch. A month later he writes me a note on the back of his business card and leaves it on my front door. I'm not sure why I'm surprised by these things or what it was about him in particular, but I wasn't interested in anything more. That's my 'manizing' naïveté.

I know that problem, it too left me baffled at times how people approached me after an event I had forgotten in which I talked so much with them that they were either now thinking they are in the close friend circle of mine or were repelled. In entp descriptions this is often called "they suck at maintaninjg the correct psychological distance in a conversation" and that is a problem. You really need to be still aware of that you at least talked a lot with a certain person, remembering the content would be impossible anyways. It's tho very important to learn if you ever want to have friends :/

S

Society

hilarious thread worth of necromancy...

recently a woman i was into for awhile accused me of "playing her". i know nothing of PUA, i didn't know what i was doing half the fucking time, most of my experience comes down to one long term relationship (marriage) i had... and yet somehow i came off as "a player".

:unsure:

Samvega

Buddhist Misanthrope
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Yeah, this thread is the makings for some good laughs. It's nice to read my own internal dialog in written form via the perspectives of others.