• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Question to fellow ENTPs, do women (in general) think of you as a "womanizer"?

celesul

MBTI Type
ENTP
So, I'm apparently really good at accidentally flirting with people. Oops. Being a girl, however, I'm simply a flirt. My friends also know me well enough to know that a lot of my flirting is personality and innocence rather than trying to come on to people.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Haha, I wish my friends realized that. I had an ENFJ BFF (now not BFF since he got a girlfriend...) and my friends were displeased with my unintentional flirting.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Too bad you have to be a girl to be a lesbian....

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I see a thread coming on....

"What do you love about being of ambiguous gender?"

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Wait....why would you become a lesbian? :huh:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I dunno... do you have an idea ? Maybe because being hetero got old

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Regarding entp and relationship, I can btw sign this right away:

Unstable in maintaining psychological distance. May have trouble making clear attraction. Can hide their personal sentiments when pushed and avoids the public examination of their desires. ILE's tend to be unaware of how others view them relationship wise, unstable in levels of trust. View relationships skeptically unless legitimized. This can result in a mistrust of others and a general wariness regarding others' opinions of them, potentially causing irrational behaviors based on misconceptions in this area. They appreciate people who can reassure them of the status of a relationship.

Emotional responses to trauma will often manifest themselves several years later, triggered by things that seem to have little to do with the event responsible for the reaction

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hetero was so 2010.

The funny thing is, despite my heavy flirtations, I hate PDA. I still haven't figured that one out totally, but I have an idea.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Public Display of Affection :)

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Does your SO like PDA?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
No and she's even harder with that than I am. A kiss or hug in public already's too much for her. You know woman, I've given up to understand them :)

Kuthtuk

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w3
"If one key opens various locks then its a master key, if a lock is opened by many keys its a busted lock"

Damn I love being a man =D

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^ LOL I am sorry, that is incredibly funny.

Unfortunately, that is true... :(

I am going to end up wanting a sex change! Shut up!

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Dont change so quickly being a man has it's downsides too:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS869WRP4MI"]xD[/YOUTUBE]