• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Question to fellow ENTPs, do women (in general) think of you as a "womanizer"?

Kuthtuk

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w3
Hehe Great!
I tought i was just in the right moment at the right time when girls said those kind of things to me! Like an unbelivebly long luky charm streak, I mean we must no generalise and say that women flock to ENTP, but deeply in our minds i think that it works something like this "Even the worst reletionship that gives me some kind of unknown experience that i never would have found elsewhere is not a wasted relationship" ALLTHOUH we must in someway "predict" (i dont know if thats the right word for it) if the relationship will in anyway be beneficial to us...

For example ENTPs in general that i know would date an extremely "Intelectual chalenged" blonde with great assets just for the experience of dating some bimbo...
In the same way he would date a not so atractive girl that has brains just to see the turn of the river...
And ever so often we date a girl that has nothing to do with us ,hoping that looking into sometlhing diferrent that has no similarity what so ever, hoping we find that "hidden golden nugget" in the dating process.

Cypocalypse

MBTI Type
eNtP
Enneagram
4w5/
Some thoughts:

1. I don't think ENTP men are generally womanizers. Flirts heavily, possibly, but hardly the womanizer level.

2. They're very infatuated with NFs (NiFe, specifically), but to look for that type, they have to look for them from a huge pool of sensors. Things get worse when NiFe's are known to put on their SF social mask.

3. They still know that ESxPs outdo them on the flirting department. Hence, they almost always underrate their flirting skills.

4. They really need the presence of NFs in their lives. To achieve this, they have to make their character more apparent (they're probably the NT type that's most likely to bring out their character in the open. Other NTs just won't do it), even if they have to scour for them in a hugs SF public.

5. They know that they have chemistry with NiFe. To make things easier for them to be detected by NFs, they make their idiosyncrasies more obvious (works really good).

6. Once NFs are on sight, they flirt REALLY HEAVILY. They know that the chemistry is there.

7. Number 6 is kinda different with SFPs. With transparency comes this impression that you'll always be viewed as that weird geek. Any NT suffers from this, but I guess ENTPs can cope with this most effectively. But there are limits. Honestly, ENTPs don't really think that they belong with the SFP crowd.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You know, an ENTP I remain very very close to once wrote me a poem when I was hideously sick and mentally ground down, and it was so empathic and sexual at the same time in such a non-mercenary way that it blew my mind. It was like tiny thin layers being peeled back and peeled back and I was inside there, all over it, and for some reason, it made me cry. Every time I read it, I cried. And I don't like poetry in that way. There was some psychic understanding of me in his words that really pieced me back together.

Haha...I read this as "harvest orgasms."

I have a hunch that would be a really lucrative business. :laugh:

I'm already working up the pamphlets and posters. I'm going to hire an ENTP artist friend of mine. I think it appropriate.

ENTP men are sluts.

Admit it guys, just admit it.

LOL!!!

listen to domino.

Yes. Listen to me. Listen. To me.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
An entp wrote you a poem ? How gay is that :)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Someone should do something about those entps, they sound dangerous.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
An entp wrote you a poem ? How gay is that :)

lol! Oh hush up, you...

Roses are red
Violets are purple
Entropie has cooties
Nothing rhymes with purple.

TA-DAAA!!!

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
If woman just always had been so clever to see the class clown is actually a hopeless romantic. Yet by they time they did you already hated them for being so superficial

O

Oberon

I remember being told in high school that I "...thought I was God's gift to women."

If I had been thinking fast at the time I would have answered very seriously, "I don't think I'm God's gift to women... but I plan to be God's gift to one woman." Then I'd just let the silence drag out while all the little NF hearts in the room just melted for me.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Let escape a tiny tear, and you would have been crowned king.

funkadelik

good hair
MBTI Type
lmao
If I had been thinking fast at the time I would have answered very seriously, "I don't think I'm God's gift to women... but I plan to be God's gift to one woman." Then I'd just let the silence drag out while all the little NF hearts in the room just melted for me.

Ahahaha...so charming. So, so charming. :laugh:

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I think the combination of talking so dismissively of relationships combined with the enjoyment of suggestive comments directed at those around me in an attempt to make them blush give people this conclusion. Whatchayado.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
But I like blushing. :( *aids and abets*

Kuthtuk

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w3
I think since we ENTP's are masters in the use of hiden mindbombs girls mistake our savy sense of humor with an atempt to "bond"

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I haven't been called a tease that often, but sometimes I wish I were a guy, so I could look good being somewhat of a 'womanizer'. It just isn't cool to be a blunt girl, in that manner. Well, sometimes.

I definitely relate to the 'I want that' mentality. Too bad I didn't experience more guys before finding a great one.