User Tag List

First 678

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

My Dad always used to say: I trust noone, not even my own ass, he shits on me twice a day
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INTJ

One guy in my deparment scored as ENTP when we were doing the tests, and, yes, he has a reputation of total womanizer. Moreover, he works on building his reputation, telling the stories from time to time. My co-worker ladies and other ladies around adore him for wide spread of interests, being funny and spontaneous. I don't like him in private life, he's arrogant and always all over the place. At work, when we have a common project, we make a perfect team, probably due to common NT and building on on other features. He's responsible for fun part and I'm for merit; he's responsible for lighter atmosphere and I'm keeping the deadlines. The funniest thing is that I was praised for being totally resistant to his charms, so at least with me he can relax

A window to the soul

My ENFJ sis just called me a "manizer".

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthtuk View Post
    Have a question to fellow ENTPs (or any other NTs), do women (in general) think of you as a "womanizer" in first glance?
    Good question. As a current NTP, I surely do not look like a womanizer or "manizer" at first glance, but I have been accused of being flirtatious when I'm simply flipping on the silly switch a bit. I think it's difficult as a female because there is the snap judgement that I am trying to capture all the males if I take off the serious face and show the slightest bit of 'charm.' Fact is, I'm wayyyy too picky for that.

It's kind of funny online though, with my totally unintentional followings and such. My introverted side is like and my extraverted side is like . I guess it's kind of a 'manizer' status that was based on fun and confusion, but at least it's not as 'real' so I have the opportunity to have a little bit of fun with it...

A window to the soul

I'm an air head in conversations with new people. Sometimes I get way too enthusiastic and happily caught up in conversations if it's interesting. That's when I'll talk, talk, talk, talk, talk. Like the tow truck driver that helped me out with my car a couple of months ago that started talking about cool music. Before he leaves he gives me a CD he thinks I'll like and asks me out to lunch. A month later he writes me a note on the back of his business card and leaves it on my front door. I'm not sure why I'm surprised by these things or what it was about him in particular, but I wasn't interested in anything more. That's my 'manizing' naïveté.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd Girl View Post
    I'm an air head in conversations with new people. Sometimes I get way too enthusiastic and happily caught up in conversations if it's interesting. That's when I'll talk, talk, talk, talk, talk. Like the tow truck driver that helped me out with my car a couple of months ago that started talking about cool music. Before he leaves he gives me a CD he thinks I'll like and asks me out to lunch. A month later he writes me a note on the back of his business card and leaves it on my front door. I'm not sure why I'm surprised by these things or what it was about him in particular, but I wasn't interested in anything more. That's my 'manizing' naïveté.
    I know that problem, it too left me baffled at times how people approached me after an event I had forgotten in which I talked so much with them that they were either now thinking they are in the close friend circle of mine or were repelled. In entp descriptions this is often called "they suck at maintaninjg the correct psychological distance in a conversation" and that is a problem. You really need to be still aware of that you at least talked a lot with a certain person, remembering the content would be impossible anyways. It's tho very important to learn if you ever want to have friends :/
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    hah. ENTPs come off as really socially suave and adept, until you find out that they're total nerds.
    SHHH! Don't blow our cover.

Society

hilarious thread worth of necromancy...

recently a woman i was into for awhile accused me of "playing her". i know nothing of PUA, i didn't know what i was doing half the fucking time, most of my experience comes down to one long term relationship (marriage) i had... and yet somehow i came off as "a player".

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Yeah, this thread is the makings for some good laughs. It's nice to read my own internal dialog in written form via the perspectives of others.