• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Ouch ouch ouch

sciguy90

Very disheartening to read, especially since I've recently had a string of failures with women.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Socionics INTjs are typically MBTI INTPs.

Also this reads as a pity party.

sciguy90

Dare to share?

The article mentions how we see a pattern in our failures and conclude that trying again will result in failure. I'm having a similar experience. I want to approach this girl, I think she likes me, but I see it playing it out just like the other times I tried. I know I should try but in my mind I don't see how it's going to be any different.

Rex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What type do you think she is? give or take.

slowriot

He who laughs
Enneagram
5w4
if you need an article like this to tell you that you are doing something wrong with women, I would suggest you might not be as smart as you think you are. Just the premise that because you are intelligent you are always right, seems rather idiotic and extremely condescending to his audience and their so called intelligence.

But I guess it fits with being intj /cliche sarcasm

sciguy90

if you need an article like this to tell you that you are doing something wrong with women, I would suggest you might not be as smart as you think you are. Just the premise that because you are intelligent you are always right, seems rather idiotic and extremely condescending to his audience and their so called intelligence.

But I guess it fits with being intj /cliche sarcasm

I found the comments more informative.

slowriot

He who laughs
Enneagram
5w4
I found the comments more informative.

well I didnt get that far. Once I found out he was presuming intelligence meant mental douchebaggery I stopped reading. It didnt seem to be something I could relate to.

EDIT: Okay I read it, I might have been a little harsh, but still nothing new I didnt know already. And I agree with Jock.

MoneyTick

MBTI Type
ENTJ
An article coaching INTJs on how to get women?

I must plagiarize it and retail it for $19.95 + S&H

Rex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
well I didnt get that far. Once I found out he was presuming intelligence meant mental douchebaggery I stopped reading. It didnt seem to be something I could relate to.

EDIT: Okay I read it, I might have been a little harsh, but still nothing new I didnt know already. And I agree with Jock.

yea keep kicking sosial retards.. like we need that. clearly your unable to take the substance out of the text and ditch the "smart" bs. this guy seems to assume that thinkers or intellectuals or something is clever people.

At least post your MBTI score. Why the hate anyway.

Nicodemus

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTW3-1f3krs"]Melkmaschin' kaputt[/YOUTUBE]

Engineer

Dependable Skeleton
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Socionics INTjs are typically MBTI INTPs.

Also this reads as a pity party.

I must be an exception then; I register as INTJ/j on both spectrums. And this is HILARIOUS. It describes everything I do to a tee, and I got a kick out of reading it.
Just now figured out about learning from my mistakes, which is what makes it even more humorous.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I always have to think of intj love life when I see the cat from shrek:

[youtube="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LbumSMoQK8&feature=related"].[/youtube]

And yes it's true the donkey does one let think of entp love life :D

slowriot

He who laughs
Enneagram
5w4
yea keep kicking sosial retards.. like we need that. clearly your unable to take the substance out of the text and ditch the "smart" bs. this guy seems to assume that thinkers or intellectuals or something is clever people.

At least post your MBTI score. Why the hate anyway.

LOL

So you learned something from this, fine. I get nothing out of it :shrug:

Rex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I must be an exception then; I register as INTJ/j on both spectrums. And this is HILARIOUS. It describes everything I do to a tee, and I got a kick out of reading it.
Just now figured out about learning from my mistakes, which is what makes it even more humorous.

hehe.

I tried to adjust right away but some things needs more practice. Like topic of discussions and sensing their "tests"

I have seen some girls and one cop student do a type of open ended sentence and when you are answering they finish the sentense so that either you make a fool of yourself or they just get to see what you think.. Im prone to fall in those.. because i usually answers right away. on some things.

Clever basterds. :p