First 123

Thread: Ouch ouch ouch

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

this article is slightly ridiculous. i love nerdy, slightly overconfident, slightly too analytical guys.

You get them by GETTING them.
    yes, that is how getting usually works.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    this article is slightly ridiculous. i love nerdy, slightly overconfident, slightly too analytical guys.
    since when? how old where you? you are a ENFP?
    Epic derailment:
    wierd memory work->Tamagochi->tetris->Starcraft2->thugs->Chess->german techno->Love parade->disaster->death..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1wH2...eature=related

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    EXPP

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    this article is slightly ridiculous. i love nerdy, slightly overconfident, slightly too analytical guys
    It can be charming if they are of similar mindset. If not, total turn off.
    a cat is fine too

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Honest to God, I pity every single guy -INTJ or not- that thinks a random post (because the link doesn't even qualify as an article) from "Spencer" is the answer to all of their "women trouble". And even more so when I read:

I personally figured out how to approach women in any situation… get any woman’s number I wanted anytime I wanted… date any type of woman I wanted…
    Really, Spencer? No kidding man...

Ask ten women what they want and you'll have eleven different answers. I might exaggerate there a bit, but my point is, no woman is the same. Actually, that might just be the only thing they have in common. There has been no man that can understand them all, and honestly, I don't think there ever will be.

The best way to approach women is to talk to them. They don't usually mind that. Not one of us is born with social skills. It's something we learn along the way. And no random stranger on the internet, nor the best drawn-up tutorial can teach you anything about them. Just "get out there" and interact with them. Get your heart broken, then try again.

That must be one way scientific minds are well acquainted with: Trial and Error. So try. Chances are you'll eventually get lucky.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    EXPP

It was a marketing ploy for David D'Angelo.
    a cat is fine too

He who laughs
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by arisniam View Post
    Honest to God, I pity every single guy -INTJ or not- that thinks a random post (because the link doesn't even qualify as an article) from "Spencer" is the answer to all of their "women trouble". And even more so when I read:

Really, Spencer? No kidding man...

Ask ten women what they want and you'll have eleven different answers. I might exaggerate there a bit, but my point is, no woman is the same. Actually, that might just be the only thing they have in common. There has been no man that can understand them all, and honestly, I don't think there ever will be.

The best way to approach women is to talk to them. They don't usually mind that. Not one of us is born with social skills. It's something we learn along the way. And no random stranger on the internet, nor the best drawn-up tutorial can teach you anything about them. Just "get out there" and interact with them. Get your heart broken, then try again.

That must be one way scientific minds are well acquainted with: Trial and Error. So try. Chances are you'll eventually get lucky.
    thank you, finally