User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    intp

Default someone is wrong with me

I talked to someone for over 2hrs, I open up since I never met this person. He's pretty smart and he said i have problems. Everything he said is true, What bothers me the most is that i can't change. I'm just so depressed right now but I know no one can help me. The reason I posting is I wonder if someone went through with this? Maby it has nothing to do with being INTP

edit: wow this is so hard, I wish I was different or not born at all.

Quote Originally Posted by think2much View Post
    I wonder if someone went through with this?
    With what? Therapy?

Maybe his definition of 'problem' is different from a real problem.

MBTI
    SEXY

I talked to someone for over 2hrs, I open up since I never met this person. He's pretty smart and he said i have problems. Everything he said is true, What bothers me the most is that i can't change. I'm just so depressed right now but I know no one can help me. The reason I posting is I wonder if someone went through with this? Maby it has nothing to do with being INTP

If it's that bad, get therapy. Is it a temporary episode or seasonal depression or are you always like this?
    (removed)

Phantonym

Depression is treatable. You can get through this. You're just not seeing it at the moment, because your judgment is clouded by all the negativity depression comes with. Think about it, why can't you change? Do you see all the things in the physical space around you and the way you can actually change them? You can rearrange your living space, you can move, you can change schools and jobs, etc. All that is possible, so couldn't it be that it is possible to rearrange your mental space as well?

You are right, no-one can help you unless you're willing to help yourself. You can't just snap your fingers and make things you don't like go away. You have to work at it and yes, it is hard.

Stop clinging to your INTPness, stop looking for negative traits within you, stop looking for outside validation and start doing something about you being so miserable. You're already reaching out, you've talked to someone and you've been here sharing all this, so what is stopping you to go further with it? Your own negative thoughts are holding you back. Seek help or find it within you to start helping yourself in a healthy way and keep on going. Start small, try not to expect huge developments straight away but don't get discouraged.

Sure, it's easy to dismiss the things I've said here. You can find all the excuses in the world to argue against me. But the simple fact is, things will never change for you if you don't change them yourself. The choice is yours. Good luck.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    EXPP

You need a hug.

a cat is fine too

MBTI
    yupp

It's called being depressed, and has nothing to do with type.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I'm confused... I can't tell what your problem is. You told us that someone told you that you have problems that are depressing you, but you haven't made it clear what your problem is? I mean, do you have a disorder, are you having social problems, do you overanalyze and underachieve, or what?

MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    I'm confused... I can't tell what your problem is. You told us that someone told you that you have problems that are depressing you, but you haven't made it clear what your problem is? I mean, do you have a disorder, are you having social problems, do you overanalyze and underachieve, or what?
    I'm anti-social, I always been this way. I never wanna do anything and I don't care about anything/anyone other than myself. I fail at life and I just want to give up.

My health insurance doesn't cover Therapy, even if it did I don't see how they can change me. He even told me to go to therapy but he knew I wasn't gonna listen to him. I know deep inside that I'll never be happy.

What keeps you from committing suicide?