• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT's courting NT's

Gewitter27

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I will chase ENTPs, so I'm an NT courter... Or at least I will be when I get the courage to start!

This is my 500th Post!

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
I remember really liking a cute NT guy in college, and we hung out a few times with mutual implied romantic interest, but we were both so F-poor at the time that we couldn't get past the intellectual stuff. Twas a pity.

Grungemouse

Widdles in your cream.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
The INTJ I'm dating didn't really mess around. It was like, "Oh hey. I like you. We should meet up some time. Have my email". No flirting, no "attraction-rejection".

Yeah.

The Decline

(☞゚∀゚)☞
MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w4
To whoever bumped this thread: you know it was started in early '08, right?

GatorGirl

MBTI Type
ENTJ
I suppose it is. :D I like it when people are direct; I'm ridiculously indecisive and keep puzzling over whether it's all in my imagination or not.

HAHA! Sounds like my guy... "Do you really love me? Or just think you do? How do you know?"

ed111

MBTI Type
INTJ
I'm currently wooing (or trying to rather) a fellow NT, whom I'm pretty sure is an ENTJ. However, it seems that the only stuff we ever talk about is work and intellectual issues (we work together). For some reason we're stuck intellectualizing with each other. And yet... I love the way her mind works (She's a real star pupil also. Admired and revered in academic circles), and vice versa.

Since Feeling is inferior (and underdeveloped) to both of us, I would suggest that the chances of me (since I'm INTP) and this girl ever hooking up is about 1 in a million. Perhaps one in two million. Agree?

I once had a liason with an ENTJ lady. She certainly didn't take any shit. It's not recommended for the faint hearted.