• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT's courting NT's

Mr.Miagi

MBTI Type
INTP
I'm currently wooing (or trying to rather) a fellow NT, whom I'm pretty sure is an ENTJ. However, it seems that the only stuff we ever talk about is work and intellectual issues (we work together). For some reason we're stuck intellectualizing with each other. And yet... I love the way her mind works (She's a real star pupil also. Admired and revered in academic circles), and vice versa.

Since Feeling is inferior (and underdeveloped) to both of us, I would suggest that the chances of me (since I'm INTP) and this girl ever hooking up is about 1 in a million. Perhaps one in two million. Agree?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Since Feeling is inferior (and underdeveloped) to both of us, I would suggest that the chances of me (since I'm INTP) and this girl ever hooking up is about 1 in a million. Perhaps one in two million. Agree?

Thinkers are quite capable of having wild crazy passionate weasel sex too, you know.

If you appeal to the things that get her attention, there's as good a chance as any.

(Then again, are you sure that you're willing and able to tango with an ENTJ woman? You might be in for a wild ride.)

Mr.Miagi

MBTI Type
INTP
Well, most guys find her intimidating, because she has a tendency to break people down in classrooms with her superb debating and arguing skills. I actually find that quite attractive, because it means she won't bore me quickly.

However, as I said, her Feeling side is very underdeveloped. She's not very experienced. As for me, I usually like to be dragged along for the ride. This ENTJ is seems doesn't have the confidence to do that, which means I should take the initiative more agressively, something which I'm not overly comfortable with.

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
My advice is to forget about type at this point. Clearly, you're over analyzing the situation - which is normal, of course. This is about two people pushing a relationship beyond the friendship level. Think of it as nothing more and move forward.

Lastly. . . never forget that, "Love is a battlefield." Win the battle!

(We need a smilie that's just a piece of cheese. I really need that.)

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What should I do in the meantime? Get high?

YOu definitely might need something to reduce the pain level if you ever do attract her attention -- she's bound to bruise you. :smile:

Seriously, though, listen to the doc. Forget type. Just see if you can make a connection with her. All that matters is if you both are compatible with each other, NOT whether she has a highly developed Feeling sense.

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
Lastly. . . never forget that, "Love is a battlefield." Win the battle!

(We need a smilie that's just a piece of cheese. I really need that.)
Problem solved.

:cheese:

Mr.Miagi

MBTI Type
INTP
Hmm... I've changed my mind. I don't like this girl anymore. In fact, I'm beginning to dislike her.

Mr.Miagi

MBTI Type
INTP
It was the cheese. . . wasn't it?

Sure was. Gosh, it's amazing what happens when you're constantly thinking. I tried to keep this out of my system, but it always keeps coming back. A few hours ago she was the love of my life. She truly was. Now... now I want to destroy her.

S

sammy

Sure was. Gosh, it's amazing what happens when you're constantly thinking. I tried to keep this out of my system, but it always keeps coming back. A few hours ago she was the love of my life. She truly was. Now... now I want to destroy her.
I agree with nottaprettygal.

goodluck wooing.

kathara

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram

Use the Force (Ne)

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I'm currently wooing (or trying to rather) a fellow NT, whom I'm pretty sure is an ENTJ. However, it seems that the only stuff we ever talk about is work and intellectual issues (we work together). For some reason we're stuck intellectualizing with each other. And yet... I love the way her mind works (She's a real star pupil also. Admired and revered in academic circles), and vice versa.

LOL. This is EXACTLY how my romantic relationship with an INTP started.

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
this thread + ENTJ unlucky in love thread = after the initial awe wears off, most people dont like the ENTJ haha