User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which of the following apply?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • I am an ENTJ and I found the video to be funny.

    0 0%
  • I am an INTJ and I found the video to be funny.

    1 2.50%
  • I am an INTP and I found the video to be funny.

    2 5.00%
  • I am an ENTP and I found the video to be funny.

    0 0%
  • I am an ENTJ and I did not find the video to be funny.

    6 15.00%
  • I am an INTJ and I did not find the video to be funny.

    9 22.50%
  • I am an INTP and I did not find the video to be funny.

    15 37.50%
  • I am an ENTP and I did not find the video to be funny.

    7 17.50%
123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 78

  1. #1
    Senior Member Perch420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    MBTI
    NiTi
    Enneagram
    5w1
    Posts
    381

    Default Do you find this video funny? (Experimental MBTI Test)

    Watch this video and post whether or not you found it funny as well as your suspected MBTI type. This is an experiment by me. I posted this in the general MBTI forum as well, but I think it will help in differentiating between NTs the most.

    YouTube

  2. #2
    Senior Member INTPness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    2,158

    Default

    Overall, not funny.

    The only parts that had *potential* to be funny to me were the general idea of Tupac being in Bosnia - I could see some sort of well-put-together Saturday Night Live skit about that being funny. But, this wasn't well-put-together. It had no cohesion to it - it didn't tell a "story". It was just a bunch of random weird things that had nothing to do with each other. Like, what do Bosnian tanks have to do with Tupac? And what does WWII have to do with Tupac? And the guy with the "bowl cut" at 2:50, who was he and what was the purpose of his picture in the video? What's his connection to Tupac? I just didn't get it.

    Other part that made me crack a smile was Tupac dancing - that had potential, but it didn't really go anywhere either.
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.


    There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

  3. #3
    . Blank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    1,202

    Default

    It seemed retarded; I couldn't watch it all.
    Ti = 19 [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Te = 16[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Ne = 16[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Fi = 15 [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Si = 12 [][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Ni = 12 [][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Se = 11[][][][][][][][][][][]
    Fe = 0

    -----------------
    Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly;
    Man got to sit and wonder why, why, why;
    Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land;
    Man got to tell himself he understand

  4. #4
    Senior Member Perch420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    MBTI
    NiTi
    Enneagram
    5w1
    Posts
    381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by INTPness View Post
    Overall, not funny.

    The only parts that had *potential* to be funny to me were the general idea of Tupac being in Bosnia - I could see some sort of well-put-together Saturday Night Live skit about that being funny. But, this wasn't well-put-together. It had no cohesion to it - it didn't tell a "story". It was just a bunch of random weird things that had nothing to do with each other. Like, what do Bosnian tanks have to do with Tupac? And what does WWII have to do with Tupac? And the guy with the "bowl cut" at 2:50, who was he and what was the purpose of his picture in the video? What's his connection to Tupac? I just didn't get it.

    Other part that made me crack a smile was Tupac dancing - that had potential, but it didn't really go anywhere either.
    Do you not realize it's satirical? It's making fun of the hundreds of poorly made russian/chechen/bosnian/latvian/etc nationalist videos on the internet. Why does everything have to tell a story? Seeing lots of Si. Maybe an INTJ would have a different opinion?

  5. #5
    Senior Member BlueGray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5
    Posts
    474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Perch420 View Post
    Do you not realize it's satirical? It's making fun of the hundreds of poorly made russian/chechen/bosnian/latvian/etc nationalist videos on the internet. Why does everything have to tell a story? Seeing lots of Si. Maybe an INTJ would have a different opinion?
    Attempting satire does not make something funny. Failed satire is just as retarded, if not more, as what it is trying to make fun of. Anyone can throw a pile of stuff together.
    Ne > Ti > Si >> Te > Se >> Fe > Fi > Ni
    5 so/sp
    Chaotic Neutral/Evil

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueGray View Post
    Attempting satire does not make something funny. Failed satire is just as retarded, if not more, as what it is trying to make fun of. Anyone can throw a pile of stuff together.
    +1

  7. #7
    Tier 1 Member LunaLuminosity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    2,484

    Default

    I have no idea what I just watched there, lol.

    None of it made made sense in the slightest enough for anything to be funny to me.

    The nonsense itself wasn't even cohesive enough for a laugh.

    Maybe I'm not getting the joke.

    The music was fun though.

    Sincerely,

    (suspected) INTP

  8. #8
    Honor Thy Inferior Such Irony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    5,091

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuminosity View Post
    I have no idea what I just watched there, lol.

    None of it made made sense in the slightest enough for anything to be funny to me.

    The nonsense itself wasn't even cohesive enough for a laugh.

    Maybe I'm not getting the joke.

    The music was fun though.

    Sincerely,

    (suspected) INTP
    My thoughts too.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne




  9. #9
    Senior Member INTPness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    2,158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Perch420 View Post
    Do you not realize it's satirical? It's making fun of the hundreds of poorly made russian/chechen/bosnian/latvian/etc nationalist videos on the internet. Why does everything have to tell a story? Seeing lots of Si. Maybe an INTJ would have a different opinion?
    Whether it's satirical or not - the bottom line is that it didn't cause me to laugh. Not much I can do about that.
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.


    There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

  10. #10
    Senior Member Perch420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    MBTI
    NiTi
    Enneagram
    5w1
    Posts
    381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by INTPness View Post
    Whether it's satirical or not - the bottom line is that it didn't cause me to laugh. Not much I can do about that.
    If your sense of humor was more developed, you'd find this funny. If you could put humor in a heirarchy with the humor that requires the least mental gymnastics to "get" at the bottom, (lolcats, 4chan, jeff dunham, etc) and the humor that requires the most at the top, this video would be at the tip of the pyramid.

    The reason I posted this was to see whether Ni doms would have a different reaction to this than the INTPs on INTPforum.com. I know that the creator of that video, CBoyardee, is an INTJ. Part of Ni seems to be a sense of "awareness", for lack of a better word. Ni-doms tend to be the best trolls; this guy http://answers.yahoo.com/activity?show=Swa0PBFVaa is probably an Ni dom. I don't know, maybe this is all bullshit.

Similar Threads

  1. [ENFP] INFPs and ENFPs: how do you like this video about differences of these two types?
    By MyCupOfTea in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-04-2017, 08:00 AM
  2. Do you find this video funny? (Experimental MBTI test.)
    By Perch420 in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 03-02-2011, 12:54 PM
  3. do you find this song funny? (experimental mbti test)
    By INTP in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-24-2011, 11:57 PM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-24-2011, 12:18 AM
  5. Do you find this to be true for yourself?
    By angelhair45 in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-17-2010, 11:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO