• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Do you find this video funny? (Experimental MBTI Test)

Which of the following apply?

• I am an ENTJ and I found the video to be funny.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am an INTJ and I found the video to be funny.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • I am an INTP and I found the video to be funny.

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I am an ENTP and I found the video to be funny.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am an ENTJ and I did not find the video to be funny.

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • I am an INTJ and I did not find the video to be funny.

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • I am an INTP and I did not find the video to be funny.

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • I am an ENTP and I did not find the video to be funny.

Votes: 6 15.4%

• Total voters

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
If your sense of humor was more developed, you'd find this funny. If you could put humor in a heirarchy with the humor that requires the least mental gymnastics to "get" at the bottom, (lolcats, 4chan, jeff dunham, etc) and the humor that requires the most at the top, this video would be at the tip of the pyramid.

Are you kidding? This is basically 4chan-esque humor. In fact, it originally came from Krautchan, which is like the German, even shittier version of 4chan.

funkadelik

good hair
MBTI Type
lmao
If your sense of humor was more developed, you'd find this funny. If you could put humor in a heirarchy with the humor that requires the least mental gymnastics to "get" at the bottom, (lolcats, 4chan, jeff dunham, etc) and the humor that requires the most at the top, this video would be at the tip of the pyramid.

Well well, now don't we sound entitled and special! Get your head out of your ass. "Funny" is not an objectively quantifiable concept. Different people are going to find different things funny and with different intensity. We can label our own sense of humour as "the best", but in the end it's just going to be a label and it's just going to be a label that makes us come across as an arrogant asswipe.

I laughed at my general confusion. Yeah, even if this was satirical I didn't find the content of the video that funny.

This is how I felt about it. :shrug:

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
It seemed retarded; I couldn't watch it all.

this. but the retardness of the video seemed slightly funny at first, but it started to get very annoying and i couldnt watch it more than about 1 min

Perch420

MBTI Type
NiTi
Enneagram
5w1
Are you seriously going to tell me that if I find my avatar and lolcats funny, but NOT the video that you posted, that my sense of humor is underdeveloped?

I have seen satirical videos that I thought were hilarious. Just not this one. It's personal preference, personal flavor, personal choice.

Just look at the results of your own poll. It's not like your sense of humor is highly developed because you liked the video and the rest of us are just "not to that level yet". Cut us some slack.

Yes, I am. If you find lolcats funny then your sense of humor is extremely underdeveloped and the satirical videos you found to be funny were probably of low-level humor as well.

Perch420

MBTI Type
NiTi
Enneagram
5w1
Are you kidding? This is basically 4chan-esque humor. In fact, it originally came from Krautchan, which is like the German, even shittier version of 4chan.

Source?

Perch420

MBTI Type
NiTi
Enneagram
5w1
Well well, now don't we sound entitled and special! Get your head out of your ass. "Funny" is not an objectively quantifiable concept. Different people are going to find different things funny and with different intensity. We can label our own sense of humour as "the best", but in the end it's just going to be a label and it's just going to be a label that makes us come across as an arrogant asswipe.

This is how I felt about it. :shrug:

I'm not saying that this video is objectively funnier than something else, but it does require a more developed sense of humor than most things. Couldn't you say that "getting" jazz requires a more refined musical ear than metal or hip-hop? I'm not saying that metal or hip-hop is not as good as jazz, but, again, it requires a more developed sense of humor.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

I'm not saying that metal or hip-hop is not as good as jazz, but, again, it requires a more developed sense of humor.

This is exactly what you were saying. Your definition of "more developed" rings close enough to "being better".

Perch420

MBTI Type
NiTi
Enneagram
5w1
It was introduced to Krautchan by some guy, but the person who made it is a poster on FYAD, which is a subforum of SomethingAwful. The two can't be less similar in style of humor.

Perch420

MBTI Type
NiTi
Enneagram
5w1
This is exactly what you were saying. Your definition of "more developed" rings close enough to "being better".

Not true. I don't like jazz at all, but I understand that it's a more "complex" genre of music.

T

ThatGirl

I honestly didn't see the complexity in this video. Maybe it is because I have no idea wtf they were talking about, or what the actual message was. It just seemed ridiculous to me. Why was there a naked guy with a sheet on bouncing around the screen? Or another man with crude facial expression?

Humor has to make sense, and this didn't make any sense to me.

I found it odd, but not humorous.

Perhaps it had an alternate meaning for you. You could maybe explain?

Perch420

MBTI Type
NiTi
Enneagram
5w1
I honestly didn't see the complexity in this video. Maybe it is because I have no idea wtf they were talking about, or what the actual message was. It just seemed ridiculous to me. Why was there a naked guy with a sheet on bouncing around the screen? Or another man with crude facial expression?

Humor has to make sense, and this didn't make any sense to me.

I found it odd, but not humorous.

Perhaps it had an alternate meaning for you. You could maybe explain?

I can't explain it just like a fan of Jackson Pollock couldn't be able to explain in words why he finds his words meaningful. The juxtapositions didn't make logical sense, but the way they blended together was really funny. If the guy with a sheet was hitler taking as shit or something, it wouldn't be as funny. I don't know. It didn't make sense, but that's what made it funny. But it sort of did; if it was, again, some totally random shit like a guy eating strawberries and pissing in a jar or whatever. All the things together create a vibe that, again, can't be explained in words. I think this is Ni, but I may be wrong.

T

ThatGirl

I'm not sure. I know I like a lot of humor that is either play on words to make alternate meanings, or kind of guiding and vague which leaves the funny parts to your imagination.

If this video is part of the latter category, then it would really be personal, as to where your imagination takes you. In this instance, I didn't like it enough to inspire such thoughts.

I see what you mean, but I don't think this is a type thing as much as it is a mind thing.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
It was introduced to Krautchan by some guy, but the person who made it is a poster on FYAD, which is a subforum of SomethingAwful. The two can't be less similar in style of humor.

As though FYAD is any fucking better than Krautchan. It's an unfunny shithole, too.

Watch this and see if you have a different reaction: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2l34-tMSFoE

The guy in the video is the creator of the Tupac Serbia video. This and the video in the OP have similar humor styles.

No. That guy's a troll, and so are you.

Perch420

MBTI Type
NiTi
Enneagram
5w1
Puns and plays on words require the least mental gymnastics to understand. It's a relatively linear process- You see the word, think about the possible meanings it can have, find a funny one, and laugh. The video in the OP didn't leave anything to the viewer's imagination, it was what it was. It didn't inspire any thoughts in me, I just laughed at it because it was funny.

Perch420

MBTI Type
NiTi
Enneagram
5w1
As though FYAD is any fucking better than Krautchan. It's an unfunny shithole, too.

No. That guy's a troll, and so are you.

Your sense of humor isn't advanced enough to "get" FYAD.