• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Do you find this video funny? (Experimental MBTI Test)

Which of the following apply?

• I am an ENTJ and I found the video to be funny.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am an INTJ and I found the video to be funny.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • I am an INTP and I found the video to be funny.

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I am an ENTP and I found the video to be funny.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am an ENTJ and I did not find the video to be funny.

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • I am an INTJ and I did not find the video to be funny.

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • I am an INTP and I did not find the video to be funny.

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • I am an ENTP and I did not find the video to be funny.

Votes: 6 15.4%

• Total voters

Perch420

MBTI Type
NiTi
Enneagram
5w1
Irreverent humour can be killer funny, especially if it's subtle. This clip isn't funny. It's crass and silly.

Of course it's crass and silly. It's supposed to be. It's so crass and silly that it becomes absurd. That's the point.

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Of course it's crass and silly. It's supposed to be. It's so crass and silly that it becomes absurd. That's the point.

Oh nowz I getz it. I change my vote to yes. Very funny indeed.

Perch420

MBTI Type
NiTi
Enneagram
5w1
No, your sense of humor isn't developed enough to understand it.

BlueGray

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Are you calling me one dimensional?

OP says that the humor in the video is more complex than wordplay.
OP says wordplay is one dimensional/linear.
OP says that the humor in the video had no dimensionality, has no thinking.

The entire thread has been a troll.

Perch420

MBTI Type
NiTi
Enneagram
5w1
There's no "point" to get, which makes it non-linear.

funkadelik

good hair
MBTI Type
lmao
No, your sense of humor isn't developed enough to understand it.

Saying this over and over again doesn't make it more true. :laugh:

Dude, just stop being so pretentious about this. So some people don't find it funny. That doesn't say anything about the maturity or whatever of their sense of humour. Nor does it say anything about the video.

YAY WE ALL WINNN :shrug:

Perch420

MBTI Type
NiTi
Enneagram
5w1
It does. People who find that video funny have a more developed sense of humor than those who don't. This isn't an opinion, it's a fact.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Of course you would come to this conclusion if you define "more developed" as finding this kind of video funny.

What indicates a more developed sense of humor? What type of jokes/techniques comprise this video to make this video funny for people with well developed humor? And why must the LOLcats lack this?

Hera

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
You're basically going down the path of saying "whoever doesn't find this funny, doesn't have a well developed sense of humor" - and that seems silly to me. Hopefully you're detached enough from the video that you don't take it personal, but there are a group of NT's right here in this thread who didn't find the video funny at all. What else can be said? I've posted stuff that I thought was hilarious or meaningful and it got stomped on or it got no response. That just means it didn't resonate with them - it doesn't mean they're stupid.

It doesn't matter if it's satirical or not. To me, it just straight up isn't funny. You could post another video and I might laugh all night long. But, this particular video just wasn't the one.

Agreed.

It's possible to "get" it without loving it.

rav3n

"If you don't share my sense of humour, your sense of humour is lacking or you're stupid" isn't a logical argument.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
[youtube="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzP3PWq1hSk"].[/youtube]

T

ThatGirl

Next he will be walking around naked in his designer fashion clothing.

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
"If you don't share my sense of humour, your sense of humour is lacking or you're stupid" isn't a logical argument.

:laugh:

Not all people use logical arguments. And what concerns me is that most of the people who do not use logical arguments view their arguments as being logical.