User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which of the following apply?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • I am an ENTJ and I found the video to be funny.

0 0%
  • I am an INTJ and I found the video to be funny.

1 2.50%
  • I am an INTP and I found the video to be funny.

2 5.00%
  • I am an ENTP and I found the video to be funny.

0 0%
  • I am an ENTJ and I did not find the video to be funny.

6 15.00%
  • I am an INTJ and I did not find the video to be funny.

9 22.50%
  • I am an INTP and I did not find the video to be funny.

15 37.50%
  • I am an ENTP and I did not find the video to be funny.

7 17.50%
First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Well, I didn't exactly laugh out loud, but I did think it was so pathetic, poorly-made, and unoriginal that it was, ironically, funny. So it got a small chuckle, but not a real laugh.

Does that make sense?

MBTI
    NiTi
    Enneagram
    5w1

In what way was it pathetic and unoriginal?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Perch420 View Post
    In what way was it pathetic and unoriginal?
    Well, it was just another expression of nationalist sentiment with a lot of swearing and bragging, with the only difference being the inclusion of Tupac. It's as though they thought the inclusion of Tupac was enough to somehow make all of the arrogant bull they were using to justify their hatred more interesting and true, and gave them bragging rights, despite the fact that otherwise it's the same stuff they've been spewing for years.

MBTI
    NiTi
    Enneagram
    5w1

Don't you understand it's satire? The guy who made it is a 20-something year old from Baltimore.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Perch420 View Post
    Don't you understand it's satire? The guy who made it is a 20-something year old from Baltimore.
    Oh!

NOW it's kind of funny. Yes, that is exactly what they're like, and how ridiculous they look. He did such a good job parodying them that I thought it was real.

It wasn't quite as funny when I thought it was real, though... it just made me think, "Wow, these people have sunk to a new low to justify their nonsense."

I think the only reason I eventually got it, though, was because I had seen a few of those nationalist videos before. If I hadn't, I probably wouldn't have.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

You're basically going down the path of saying "whoever doesn't find this funny, doesn't have a well developed sense of humor" - and that seems silly to me. Hopefully you're detached enough from the video that you don't take it personal, but there are a group of NT's right here in this thread who didn't find the video funny at all. What else can be said? I've posted stuff that I thought was hilarious or meaningful and it got stomped on or it got no response. That just means it didn't resonate with them - it doesn't mean they're stupid.

It doesn't matter if it's satirical or not. To me, it just straight up isn't funny. You could post another video and I might laugh all night long. But, this particular video just wasn't the one.
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

ReflecTcelfeR

I laughed at my general confusion. Yeah, even if this was satirical I didn't find the content of the video that funny.

MBTI
    NiTi
    Enneagram
    5w1

Quote Originally Posted by INTPness View Post
    You're basically going down the path of saying "whoever doesn't find this funny, doesn't have a well developed sense of humor" - and that seems silly to me. Hopefully you're detached enough from the video that you don't take it personal, but there are a group of NT's right here in this thread who didn't find the video funny at all. What else can be said? I've posted stuff that I thought was hilarious or meaningful and it got stomped on or it got no response. That just means it didn't resonate with them - it doesn't mean they're stupid.

It doesn't matter if it's satirical or not. To me, it just straight up isn't funny. You could post another video and I might laugh all night long. But, this particular video just wasn't the one.
    Do you find your avatar funny? Do you think lolcats are funny?

Glycerine

By whose standards? Yours? I supposedly have really strong Ni and I still thought it was "dumb".

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Are you seriously going to tell me that if I find my avatar and lolcats funny, but NOT the video that you posted, that my sense of humor is underdeveloped?

I have seen satirical videos that I thought were hilarious. Just not this one. It's personal preference, personal flavor, personal choice.

Just look at the results of your own poll. It's not like your sense of humor is highly developed because you liked the video and the rest of us are just "not to that level yet". Cut us some slack.
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay