• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] new convert to intp

man

MBTI Type
IntP
Enneagram
=)
hi im a recent convert from isfp to intp

anything i should know :)

man

MBTI Type
IntP
Enneagram
=)
well duh

charmin is for bears

i am a man!

chachamaru

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
?
Lovely come back!

Um... you are not allowed to fart. INTPs do not fart.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Nonsense, the conversion doesn't happen that fast.

First, you need to go out to the nearest wilderness with nothing but orange soda, ducttape, a chemistry set, and a book on the theory and practice of jetpacks.

Your method of reentry into the forum will receive a score from 1-10, and your type will be mathematically determined.

Or you could try explaining why you have decided to join us...

man

MBTI Type
IntP
Enneagram
=)
i was isfp because mamarlade said so
now that she is out of the picture

I AM FREE

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx

I AM FREE

you arent an INTP if you defined yourself because of something someone said about you

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

I AM FREE

In that case, before you can fully convert to INTP, Marmie will be back and intimidate you into changing back anyway. Could be a waste of time ;)

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Robot said with an asian accent. And yes, I'm asian. ;)

That's ironic. An Asian making Asian jokes. :rofl1:

Unless of course it's meant to be self-deprecating?

Although, there is one point of contention I have, though... I think that the Asian accent usually only leads to mispronouncing L's as R's, but it doesn't work the other way around. The problem is that they hear them as the same sound, so they make "R" consistently, whether an R or L is being voiced. It wouldn't make sense for them to just be reversed. I've only ever heard Asians mispronounce L as R, and not vice-versa.

I've noticed that a lot of people seem to think that Asians always get Ls and Rs confused, and make Engrish jokes that don't really make sense as a result.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
That's ironic. An Asian making Asian jokes. :rofl1:

Unless of course it's meant to be self-deprecating?

Although, there is one point of contention I have, though... I think that the Asian accent usually only leads to mispronouncing L's as R's, but it doesn't work the other way around. The problem is that they hear them as the same sound, so they make "R" consistently, whether an R or L is being voiced. It wouldn't make sense for them to just be reversed. I've only ever heard Asians mispronounce L as R, and not vice-versa.

I've noticed that a lot of people seem to think that Asians always get Ls and Rs confused, and make Engrish jokes that don't really make sense as a result.

The R sound is different, though, so it ends up sounding kind of like an L anyways. The way R is pronounced is kind of midway between a full R, an L, and a D sound.