• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Why are INFP so attracted to ENTPs?!

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
I want someone to augment my damage :(

Permabanned
Cervix poke?
That would likely be close to unappropriate, if it was in another thread.

BlueGray

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
When it comes to this forum, it seems collective opinion states that ENTPs and ENFPs are the most attractive types in general, at least from my what I recall observing. This may not say anything about the rest of the world, even assuming that this whole system is at all valid.

It's probably due to the lack of ESPs. I wouldn't doubt EPs being better than others at attracting attention.

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
When it comes to this forum, it seems collective opinion states that ENTPs and ENFPs are the most attractive types in general, at least from my what I recall observing. This may not say anything about the rest of the world, even assuming that this whole system is at all valid.

I'd agree with that, but the ENFP's i know irl never have problems attracting people, where as an INFP, it all just kind of passes me by..

anniroxanne

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w6
I happen to feel enormously attracted to ENTP's, generally speaking. I find them challenging, intriguing and, overall, fascinating. Even though the ENTP's I know can sometimes become goofy and not at all serious, they are perfectly capable of maintaining profound conversations. I absolutely admire their way of thinking and I feel like it complements mine so well. However, there might be discrepancies, but they make it even more interesting. Overall, I feel like there is definitely a INFP/ENTP mutual connection.
Some INFP's find ENTP's to be very harsh, but I personally look for critcism, even though I can't seem to easily accept it. I guess anything that gets you out of your comfort zone and challenges you intellectually is welcome.

Outrageousoreo

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I find ENTPs to be more like playmates. I had an ENTP classmate previously. He was fun and we kinda get each other's humour. He kinda feels like he always looking out for spontaneity or something interesting every single second.