this thread is funny.
how NTs argue from skylights' POV
"your argument doesn't make sense. why would you believe that? it's like this: (takes 10 minutes to explain)."
- pro: best understanding of issue
- con: subjective viewpoint
"why would you believe that? your argument doesn't make sense. also, look how charming i am."
- pro: broad perspective on issue
- con: tertiary Fe is manipulative
"no, see, it's like this: (takes 5 minutes to explain). do you understand?"
- pro: most focused on issue
- con: good at making you feel stupid
"no. here's why: (takes 30 seconds to explain)."
- pro: most efficient
- con: there's not much point in arguing with an ENTJ
personally i would like to see a list of how to win against each type in an argument.