• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Famous ENTP: Geohot

themarlins

geohot-pc.jpg

ENTP wiz kid. ^^Arrogant NT smirk above.

Take one look at his awkwardness and it's evident he's NT.

I'm laughing as I watch this video. The kid is on national TV and he's wearing a dirty old t-shirt that looks like it hasnt been washed in months.

Didn't hack for any specific purpose other than for the fun and challenge of it. When it was no longer fun, he gave up iPhone hacking and went on to hack the unhackable Sony PlayStation 3.

Says he became "obsessed" over hacking the iphone. NT's get lost in these intelectual pursuits. Not for the good of mankind, not for monetary reasons.... but just to see if they can accomplish it.

The old analyst at the end are bashing him, saying his method was too hard for common people to execute, so he then wrote a super easy program to hack iPhones and it became a huge mainstream thing.

Can't be INTP because he's all about sharing information, not with holding it.

He's on the brink of getting sued in this video and he's carefree, laughing. The kid is barely 20 years old now and he's already in his 2nd major lawsuit with a mega corporation. Seems like an obvious ENTP to me.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Very interesting kid...

I don't really agree that he can't be INTP because he's about sharing information. (We have Ne too, ya know...)
Maybe it's more common for the E side though.
Something about the fast talking though indicates E to me... the rest is pretty classically NTP.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
:rofl1:

nice work.

with INTPs, ime, if they're talking about stuff they're interested in, then they open up a lot. i agree though, this:
He's on the brink of getting sued in this video and he's carefree, laughing.

plus the sheer speed at which he talks inclines me to think ENTP as well. but seriously sooooooooo NTP lol

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
My god that kid's facial expression is so fucking weird :laugh:

He's obviously ENTP.

Notice how his hands are kind of shaking...and he looks as if he's on overdrive :laugh: He's pretty cool though.