• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] INTJs, I need your input! *World domination themes inclosed*

LaptopMoose

MBTI Type
INXP
Hey INTJs, thanks for hearing me out.

I have a new friend that is an archetypal INTJ. (Well, from what I can tell he thinks more of our relationship than only using me for stuff.) The other day, he told me that he was going to take over the world. When I wanted in with a position higher than a minion, he told me that he would have to destroy me on his path to world conquest. I immediately assumed the position of the Resistance/Rebellion, and I am currently working on my Resistance movement. (He said that I was more of a dreamer than a do-er, which results in my Perceiving-ness, but I plan on doing this to show him that I should not be underestimated due to a type that doesn't fit me perfectly.)

So what am I asking?

1. As an INTJ, how would you react to a resistance movement? How would you work to silence the movement?

2. What really gets underneath INTJ skin? My plan is to not get him hating me forever, so I would prefer not ticking him off too much.

3. How quickly would it take you to figure out the leader of the Resistance? What would you do to said person?

Thanks for your input, It is very much appreciated! :D

Beargryllz

MBTI Type
INTP
1. Make the resistance movement your ally

2. Never reveal what gets under your skin. Revealing weaknesses is stupid.

3. The leader must quickly become a pawn in the scheme, one that can be manipulated. If he cannot be manipulated, he is a threat that can be dealt with in a number of ways

Engineer

Dependable Skeleton
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hey, and welcome to the forum!
Answers to your questions:

1. I'd be unsurprised. I'd work through several channels, especially including popular appeal. Get a good branding on the New Empire, paint the Rebels in a bad and terrible light.
2. Best option for making them mad or angry? Betrayal. But that's generally what he's going to expect out of you if he's thinking of taking over the world, so not really a surprise there. Spouting out idealistic nonsense while doing something completely different and/or sinister is another good way, but that could lose you support overall.
3. Not too long. Most of my resources would be spent quashing the rebellion. Without internal security, there is no external security. As for the leader, I'd definitely kill them. If you left him/her around in prison or at a labor camp, they're only going to start over again with all those "hope" and "rebellion" speeches. Probably have the guy brought onto public TV and euthanized, especially if my smear campaign was working. Win over the hearts of the people and you've lost his support, after all. By the time he's captured, the people would love to see him burn.

Hope that... helps? Just compose yourself now, my friend...

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1. As an INTJ, how would you react to a resistance movement? How would you work to silence the movement?

Crush it of course.

2. What really gets underneath INTJ skin? My plan is to not get him hating me forever, so I would prefer not ticking him off too much.

Take over Australia early in the game and build your armies in Southeast Asia. That will surely irritate him.

3. How quickly would it take you to figure out the leader of the Resistance? What would you do to said person?

It would probably take a while. Surgical strike would probably be best.

LaptopMoose

MBTI Type
INXP
Thanks! You guys are awesome. And as I am non-manipulative, I am already on his hit-list.

I plan on smearing him before he smears me... I'll post some of the posters once they are completed. :)

Australia is already mine. >:D Everyone knows that Australia and Asia are the best places to own in Risk!

sciguy90

Thanks for your input, It is very much appreciated! :D

1) I'd work to paint the resistance movement in a bad light. As world leader I would give rights and opportunities to people that they never would have had. So as a normal citizen, why would you join or support a resistance that would want to reverse that?

2) ;)

3) I plan on capturing him very quickly. I would keep him in my fortress of doom and try to reason him to my side. I would avoid killing him, it would make him a martyr.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Hey INTJs, thanks for hearing me out.

I have a new friend that is an archetypal INTJ. (Well, from what I can tell he thinks more of our relationship than only using me for stuff.) The other day, he told me that he was going to take over the world. When I wanted in with a position higher than a minion, he told me that he would have to destroy me on his path to world conquest. I immediately assumed the position of the Resistance/Rebellion, and I am currently working on my Resistance movement. (He said that I was more of a dreamer than a do-er, which results in my Perceiving-ness, but I plan on doing this to show him that I should not be underestimated due to a type that doesn't fit me perfectly.)

I wouldn't worry too much, INTJs don't generally have enough charisma to lead an army and take over the world, and even if they do, they generally don't want the responsibility. They're the kind of people who would take over the world, and then give it back because they got bored with running it. They just want to do it to prove that they could, and then they're on to the next challenge.

I've spent a lot of time on INTJf, so I think I can give you a good approximation of how they would react.

They would work to denigrate and defame the resistance movement. They would probably give new rights, liberties, and opportunities to people. So, why would anyone support a resistance that would just keep the same old oppressive, ineffective governments in power? It's strategic... they take away the motivation for rebellion, because they realize that force alone will not be effective long-term. You have to win the propaganda war, too.

Don't criticize them in a way that will dehumanize them, or anyone else. As long as you play fair and don't "cheat"... they should be fine.

They would know who the probable leaders would be before the resistance ever formed, so it would just be a matter of figuring out which one was in charge. Directly, they would do nothing to the person. However, they might very well send in some infiltrators to find and fan the flames of dissent within the movement against that person's leadership. Resistance movements are very prone to inner turmoil and fracturing into smaller groups. The fragmented Resistance would waste their time and energy fighting civil wars, while the Empire moved forward with their plans. There would be a good chance of the resistance leaders getting assassinated by opposing factions, leading to even more confusion and chaos. A house divided against itself cannot stand. Ironic, isn't it? The Resistance destroyed by internal resistance and dissent.

LaptopMoose

MBTI Type
INXP
They would know who the probable leaders would be before the resistance ever formed, so it would just be a matter of figuring out which one was in charge. Directly, they would do nothing to the person. However, they might very well send in some infiltrators to find and fan the flames of dissent within the movement against that person's leadership. Resistance movements are very prone to inner turmoil and fracturing into smaller groups. The fragmented Resistance would waste their time and energy fighting civil wars, while the Empire moved forward with their plans. There would be a good chance of the resistance leaders getting assassinated by opposing factions, leading to even more confusion and chaos. A house divided against itself cannot stand. Ironic, isn't it? The Resistance destroyed by internal resistance and dissent.

So what happens if it is a one man opposition group? ;) Or, lead by one man.

(sigh) He probably already knows it is me... hopefully he will be overwhelmed by my response so that he doesn't immediately know how to react. So I should probably have a phase II ready and waiting before I launch phase I.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
So what happens if it is a one man opposition group? ;) Or, lead by one man.

(sigh) He probably already knows it is me... hopefully he will be overwhelmed by my response so that he doesn't immediately know how to react. So I should probably have a phase II ready and waiting before I launch phase I.

If it's a one-man opposition group, then they're just a criminal/terrorist, and will be treated as such. Basically, what they'll do is simple... use their superior numbers to throw you in prison or kill you. If you seemed deranged, you might get sent to a mental institution. Sorry to have to tell you that.
frown.gif

LaptopMoose

MBTI Type
INXP
i have found his weakness, his achellies heel.

He loves chocolate.

Now all it would take is a reeses big cup with a little tasteless odorless poison to put an end to this.

:):yes:

sciguy90

i have found his weakness, his achellies heel.

He loves chocolate.

Now all it would take is a reeses big cup with a little tasteless odorless poison to put an end to this.

:):yes:

If I knew someone was trying to kill me, I would be inconsistent and sporadic with my eating patterns and also buy my own food.

fallout

MBTI Type
INTJ
He is probably saying thats his weakness, I would always fane a weakness. So when you try to take advantage of it, it won't work.