User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Tamske View Post
    I don't know any unhealthy INTP examples.
    I'd say the reason for this is because unhealthy INTPs often just seem like retarded ISTJs; The Ti often can seem like inefficient Te, especially at work, they completely ignore funny things due to disgust of Ne, They make everything exactly like it's "usually done" and try to force that upon others(Si). The Fe actually barely shows up.
    They say I only think in form of crunching numbers.....
    -Fall Out Boy

Quote Originally Posted by Mephistopheles View Post
    I'd say the reason for this is because unhealthy INTPs often just seem like retarded ISTJs; The Ti often can seem like inefficient Te, especially at work, they completely ignore funny things due to disgust of Ne, They make everything exactly like it's "usually done" and try to force that upon others(Si). The Fe actually barely shows up.

This.

I had a nasty falling out with a very unhealthy INTP friend (though we are no longer friends), and I noticed a similar pattern to the above. I would add from what I observed that the ineffective Te sort acts as this shield of arrogance, like they didn't do anything but rather it's your problem since you're reacting to it, which is a trait i've noticed (and highly debated over) with an ISTJ friend... yeah they pretty much suck, stay away whenever you can.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

Common "unhealthy" case for xNTP is explained in Inferior Functions. Fe and Si.

Uncommon unhealthiness is attributed to weakness in other functions.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

That's the most healthy entp I know, maybe we can define him as reference point for further measurement:

[youtube="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbcctWbC8Q0"].[/youtube]
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    abcd

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    There is no absolute, it's a continuum.

The gist is that INTP typically is an abstract modeller, whereas ENTP likes to tinker in reality and make things manifest.
    ENTP engages the world in a back and forth, INTP explores the world to take knowledge back inside for the model(s).

Typical problem for INTP is detaching too much from the world and desires, whereas ENTP is more likely to struggle with self-indulgence.

The two common functions are Ti and Ne.
    When Ti is primary (INTP), Ne is used to bring back information for Ti to use much like a dog bringing back bones.
    When Ne is primary (ENTP), Ti helps create and secure footing as the ENTP springs from one Ne connection to the next.

It's kind of hard to answer the question succinctly, since there are various types of INTPs, ENTPs, and un-health.

I quote you because I don't understand well this: "INTP explores the world to take knowledge back inside for the model(s)"
    I usually haven't a model, I construct my different models times after times with the different information that come from the outside and I try to unify in some logic way.
    I usually arrive to my model like I should solve a puzzle game. I have some pieces who works and other not, and I finally I compose a model who seems right for me, but initially I don't know how this model is done, it is composed part after part.
    I don't know if this is entp but it does not seems what you say about intp...

Good photos!! AHAH!! o entp seems phisically lazy but mentally active! rotfl! But Paris Hilton??!! She is off topic!

Intp in istj mode seems interesting. Never thought about this.

Thnaks to all.