• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] George Bush is an INTJ. I'm serious!

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

he's poised, he's educated, he doesn't stumble, he chooses his words carefully. it appears that for whatever reason (and I'm sure there are several that are possible) he was playing dumb, whether to gain the affection of the general public or to distract people from his what he was doing, but either way, George Bush is definitely not an idiot and I think he's INTJ, based on
1) the way he words his sentences
2) his thought processes
3) the way he gets systemizes his ideas
4) the way he presents his arguments
5) his overall vibe of confidence, which he tries to tone down, but a perceptive person can notice
6) the inconsistancies between the way he acts stupid and how a person who actually is stupid.
7) the fact that he answers some questions brilliantly and others so idiotically that he couldn't possibly have been being serious.

rav3n

Didn't watch the clips but as a guess, he's a Si-dom. I haven't seen or heard evidence that he has even an ounce of Ni.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
? Is this serious?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
No. Dick Cheney, Vladimir Putin, and possibly Hillary Clinton are INTJ politicians.

George W is ESTP though some say ESTJ.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Oh I'm also amused by the sentence fragments "he chooses his words carefully" and "he doesn't stumble."

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Didn't watch the clips but as a guess, he's a Si-dom. I haven't seen or heard evidence that he has even an ounce of Ni.

I think George the first was an Si dom. ISTJ for the dad.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
DOGOBGYN.jpg

WHAT DOGOBGYN!

Dude's e34 so/sx estp. Watching e78 esfp so/sp Hannity interview Cheney (and I think it's been discussed here), I still think he's a sp/so e89 entj no bs type - how he controls discussions using dominant body language and the fact that he's bothering to speak with an esfp at all (and on television) points to his being a socionics gamma/LIE/entj (drag that Jaguar guy out of the image thread to confirm), Putin I don't care about, and Hillary seems e1 so/sp intj, yeah, though I can't decide on her wing at this point.

Is Maddow e12 sx/sp enfp? I'm pretty certain about everything but her mbti.

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ

This is the attitude that fuels most of the misconceptions out there- like there's no such thing as a dumb INTJ.

rav3n

This is the attitude that fuels most of the misconceptions out there- like there's no such thing as a dumb INTJ.
This makes no sense at all. I'm talking about cognitive processes where you're talking about IQ.

It would be like me stating "there are birds in the sky" and you jumping in and saying "but this doesn't guarantee that the sky is blue". WTF man?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx

Dear god nobody said he's not an INTJ because he's dumb, we said he's not an INTJ because he's not an N.

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
This makes no sense at all. I'm talking about cognitive processes where you're talking about IQ.

It would be like me stating "there are birds in the sky" and you jumping in and saying "but this doesn't guarantee that the sky is blue". WTF man?

Aight I took it too far..
I'm just saying, as much as you say there's no Ni in him, I'm saying there is. It's just not coming up with brilliance. Actually, it did, considering he got 8 years out of this country.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
What makes him not N?

I've noticed this is a really difficult question for people who are markedly sensors. I've noticed this over and over again.

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
I've noticed this is a really difficult question for people who are markedly sensors. I've noticed this over and over again.

Cop out!

You must be a sensor then

I've asked you this before- your response was "[the person] just is."

Hell you barely know your own type.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Cop out!

You must be a sensor then

I've asked you this before- your response was "[the person] just is."

Hell you barely know your own type.

I am certain that I am an NF, and I actually have firmly decided ENFP, because I've taken time to understand function theory correctly.

All that aside - there have been entire threads where we have attempted to explain the difference between Sensors and Intuitives to you, and you in particular were one of the people saying "HUH UH NO WAY THAT DOESN'T MEAN THEY ARE INTUITIVE."

It's a waste of time trying to explain it to you, as an individual, because no explanation pleases you. But I have also encountered the same attitude with other ISTJs and a couple of STPs on the forum.

It's a pointless conversation.

Can you tell me why you would think he's an Intuitive?