User Tag List

First 345

Results 41 to 48 of 48

  1. #41
    Cheeseburgers freeeekyyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Te
    Posts
    1,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReflecttcelfeR View Post
    A doctor diagnosed him with dementia
    Really? Never heard that. Do you have a source?



    ESTP/ESTJ are the only possibilities I can see, by the way. In person he seems totally P, but if you actually read anything he's written, he comes across very Te oriented.
    You lose.

    _______

    RCOEI
    Melancholic-Choleric
    Respectful Leader

    Johari Window|Nohari Window

  2. #42
    ReflecTcelfeR
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by freeeekyyy View Post
    Really? Never heard that. Do you have a source?



    ESTP/ESTJ are the only possibilities I can see, by the way. In person he seems totally P, but if you actually read anything he's written, he comes across very Te oriented.
    It was a theory from a doctor at the end of the first video.

  3. #43
    Cheeseburgers freeeekyyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Te
    Posts
    1,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReflecttcelfeR View Post
    It was a theory from a doctor at the end of the first video.
    Oh, okay. Thanks. I'll have to watch the video.
    You lose.

    _______

    RCOEI
    Melancholic-Choleric
    Respectful Leader

    Johari Window|Nohari Window

  4. #44
    Administrator highlander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni
    Posts
    17,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sciski View Post
    I watched the first part of tape 1 and was struck by the contrast. The main contrast I picked up though, was that the -10 years GWB seemed focused, rehearsed, confident, hopeful and energetic. The 10-years-later GWB seemed broken and beaten down in comparison. It actually made me feel sad to see the difference. I'm not sure if it's a change in personality as much as a portrait of a man who's given up and just hoping to be left alone. Probably too many years listening to his advisers and trying to parrot the policy instead of speaking from his own viewpoint with confidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    I watched the videos.

    I think he's ISTJ. The reason he's not stumbling in the first video, is because he's talking about a subject he understands fully, and he isn't under a lot of stress. As president, he was out of his element, and tried to speak about things he didn't really understand well. The added stress of being president and having a national audience didn't help either. Basically, he was cut out to be a governor, but not a president.
    I pretty much agree with most of these things. The difference between the videos is striking. I'd say he is an SP for sure though. Probably ESTP.

    Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

    Tri-type 639

  5. #45
    Administrator highlander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni
    Posts
    17,899

    Default

    He's probably a good man but IMO Bush (Jr.) will go down as one of the worst if not the worst president we've had in the last 100 years. A big part of the reason for that is who he surrounded himself with. It's not that any of them were bad in and of themselves but he didn't select the right combination of individuals to support him. To some extent, he was affected by circumstance but then so are a lot of people.

    Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

    Tri-type 639

  6. #46
    Dependable Skeleton Engineer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INTj
    Posts
    627

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    He's probably a good man but IMO Bush (Jr.) will go down as one of the worst if not the worst president we've had in the last 100 years. A big part of the reason for that is who he surrounded himself with. It's not that any of them were bad in and of themselves but he didn't select the right combination of individuals to support him. To some extent, he was affected by circumstance but then so are a lot of people.
    I don't know... A lot of that is just the hype that the respective biased news media outlets throw out when a candidate that's opposed to them takes office. The liberals did it with Bush, the conservatives are doing it with Obama. Both sides are calling the other "the worst president in history," an honor that surely belongs to someone like, say, Harding or Wilson.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ego Reparate; Ob Me Non Deficiat.
    INTJ - RCOEI - sx/sp/so - Tritype: 683 (6w5-8w9-3w4) - True Neutral
    "Yeah, wisdom always chooses/These black eyes and these bruises"
    "Over the heartache that they say/Never completely goes away..."

  7. #47
    Administrator highlander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni
    Posts
    17,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Engineer View Post
    I don't know... A lot of that is just the hype that the respective biased news media outlets throw out when a candidate that's opposed to them takes office. The liberals did it with Bush, the conservatives are doing it with Obama. Both sides are calling the other "the worst president in history," an honor that surely belongs to someone like, say, Harding or Wilson.
    My prediction is that Obama will go down as one of the better ones (e.g. 50 years from now). I lean more towards Republican by the way.

    Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

    Tri-type 639

  8. #48
    Senior Member bcubchgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Posts
    164

    Default

    ESTJ. all the way!

    E = not afraid to say what's on his mind, likes being the center of attention.
    S = Concrete mode of thinking, not into abstractions. Gets angry when the rules aren't followed.
    T = tries to be a thinker, but has aspects of a feeler as well. slightly more T than F though.
    J = clean and tidy dresser. the average P would not be as groomed in the same way.

    there is no way in hell he is intuitive.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    SCOEI / Inquisitive

Similar Threads

  1. [NT] Hilary Clinton Is An INTJ Enneagram 3
    By highlander in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 07-17-2016, 01:00 AM
  2. [NF] George Costanza is an ENFP
    By Lina Rose in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-04-2015, 12:23 PM
  3. [INTJ] What the hell is an INTJ?
    By Haphazard in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-07-2012, 06:04 PM
  4. [INTJ] Is Qui-Gon Jinn an INTJ?
    By Elfboy in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-25-2011, 02:42 PM
  5. [INTJ] this is what happens when an INTJ gets bored
    By musicheck in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-17-2010, 12:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO