User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 48

  1. #21
    Superwoman Red Herring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,647

    Default

    Brain tumor

    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

  2. #22
    Carerra Lu IZthe411's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    2,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    I am certain that I am an NF, and I actually have firmly decided ENFP, because I've taken time to understand function theory correctly.

    All that aside - there have been entire threads where we have attempted to explain the difference between Sensors and Intuitives to you, and you in particular were one of the people saying "HUH UH NO WAY THAT DOESN'T MEAN THEY ARE INTUITIVE."

    It's a waste of time trying to explain it to you, as an individual, because no explanation pleases you. But I have also encountered the same attitude with other ISTJs and a couple of STPs on the forum.

    It's a pointless conversation.

    Can you tell me why you would think he's an Intuitive?
    I understand well what is being described as intutive behavior; my questions were behind the constant implications that Sensors don't do those same things, which they do. But I got it now.

    You're still the one who makes assertions that all ENFPs don't like soap operas, or don't like the smell of lemons, or you must be a sensor because you like sports. Thought you were playing here at first but you seriously feel this way, and you're off. You're asking people do they like to read mystery novels or paint by number series, to determine if their type. Way off.

    And you still didn't answer my question to you why he isn't.

  3. #23
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IZthe411 View Post
    I understand well what is being described as intutive behavior; my questions were behind the constant implications that Sensors don't do those same things, which they do. But I got it now.

    You're still the one who makes assertions that all ENFPs don't like soap operas, or don't like the smell of lemons, or you must be a sensor because you like sports. Thought you were playing here at first but you seriously feel this way, and you're off. You're asking people do they like to read mystery novels or paint by number series, to determine if their type. Way off.

    And you still didn't answer my question to you why he isn't.
    I'm pretty good at guessing people's types IRL, almost spot on when I think it to myself and they take the test afterward. Usually how I tell someone is a sensor is when I talk to the person and "something is missing." But I'm also very high on N.

    It's a feeling I get. None of my answers are going to make you happy because I am so NF and you are so SJ.

  4. #24
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    seriously, if you haven't watched the clips, please do. all of you saying he's ESTP or ESTJ will be very surprised. his behavior is SP-ish sometimes, but I think that's because he's 8w7 or possibly 7w8 (it's not a cognitive thing, he just likes to be funny, make entrances and be crazy like 7s and 8s do)

  5. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    2,841

    Default

    Concerning the first video, how the hell did Bush go from an educated and excellent speaking that shows a strong level of intellect and knowledge, to a bumbling dumb-ass who needs note cards and and can't make convincing arguments? If anything, the recent Bush, and the Bush ten years ago appear to have completely different personalities. Although, I don't see why he would be INTJ exactly, as other types can be just as organized and careful in their speeches on politics (hell, most politicians need to maintain a strong sense of seriousness if they wish to get anywhere in the government). I'd be more inclined to say ISTJ for him, although I wouldn't rule out the possibility of INTJ, ESTP, or ESTJ as well.

  6. #26
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Severe alcoholism.

  7. #27
    Carerra Lu IZthe411's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    2,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    I'm pretty good at guessing people's types IRL, almost spot on when I think it to myself and they take the test afterward. Usually how I tell someone is a sensor is when I talk to the person and "something is missing." But I'm also very high on N.

    It's a feeling I get. None of my answers are going to make you happy because I am so NF and you are so SJ.
    I'm not happy because this is all Fi talk- you. Which is why it's not worth it for me to continue. Your argument holds no water to anyone but you; still you're entitled to it.
    What would satisfy me is something with a little more logic to it (maybe that's why I'm an S?), something other than your feelings, since my original statement is one of logic.

    All you know about me is the letters I choose to put up there to actually to know that I'm 'So SJ'.

  8. #28
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IZthe411 View Post
    I'm not happy because this is all Fi talk- you. Which is why it's not worth it for me to continue. Your argument holds no water to anyone but you; still you're entitled to it.
    What would satisfy me is something with a little more logic to it (maybe that's why I'm an S?), something other than your feelings, since my original statement is one of logic.

    All you know about me is the letters I choose to put up there to actually to know that I'm 'So SJ'.
    No, you're so SJ because of the way you are. Other SJs might be a bit more N, like my ex, or like JTG1984.

    Anyway, I've got over 10,000 posts on this forum, many of which are filled with intelligent discussions of Ne, Ni, Se, Si, Fi, Fe, Te, and Ti. If the only posts you've noticed are when I'm not in the mood to argue, or being more feeler-ish, or flaky, that's not my problem.

    George W is an ESTP and I made a point-by-point argument on Personality Cafe for it several months ago. I'll find the link for you want.

    I just think it's so obvious that 'ol George is an ST type....so, so obvious...

  9. #29
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    No, you're so SJ because of the way you are. Other SJs might be a bit more N, like my ex, or like JTG1984.

    George W is an ESTP and I made a point-by-point argument on Personality Cafe for it several months ago. I'll find the link for you want.

    I just think it's so obvious that 'ol George is an ST type....so, so obvious...
    I think he played ESTP during his presidency. his real personality before he went into official is more much more I,N and J-ish (although he's certainly not an F). personality aside though, the thought processes of how he went about forming his political opinions seem strikingly INTJ to me.

  10. #30
    ReflecTcelfeR
    Guest

    Default

    ESTx. A doctor diagnosed him with dementia, which could be possible, but the video was trying to point out our mistake at picking him as a president (I couldn't vote by the way and I'm moderate) so I'm hestiant to believe that diagnosis. I don't know if he was necessarily putting on an act, that's somewhat demonizing too, without proof. As for his type. I could see dom. Se or Si. When he reminisces he seems to try recall details so either way I think leaning towards Se might be more accurate.

Similar Threads

  1. [NT] Hilary Clinton Is An INTJ Enneagram 3
    By highlander in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 07-17-2016, 01:00 AM
  2. [NF] George Costanza is an ENFP
    By Lina Rose in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-04-2015, 12:23 PM
  3. [INTJ] What the hell is an INTJ?
    By Haphazard in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-07-2012, 06:04 PM
  4. [INTJ] Is Qui-Gon Jinn an INTJ?
    By Elfboy in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-25-2011, 02:42 PM
  5. [INTJ] this is what happens when an INTJ gets bored
    By musicheck in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-17-2010, 12:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO