• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Big up INTJ's

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
As the larger than life ENTJ's (and former bedrocks) of my life have been long-term absent from my life for the most part of last year and much of this year so far, it's been giving me a reason and opportunity to get to know an INTJ better who was usually drowned/lost in the extraverted hullabaloo.

And it's making me realize that INTJ's are abso-frickin-lutely awesome. I mean no, really, they are.

Of course, being Q, I should've figured it out ages ago, since that's what Picard's type is and of course I love him like no one else *;)

But really, they're just so great. They seem to have like this unique sorta relationship with the human condition in that they sorta embrace it, with equal willingness and reluctance... what a paradox. They remind me of Marcus Aurelius, he seems like he might've been an INTJ when I read his Meditations.

I'll let other people talk about what they find awesome about INTJ's for a while, cos it might help me figure out how to put my finger on my own reasons.

But I can think of some here: INTJMom, FMWarner, Economica, Splittet, Edahn (or has he changed to INTP?), Nottaprettygirl and yeah, even Uber... and others too, and they all totally rock. I can't think of a single negative thing to say about them... 'cept maybe Uber :alttongue:

Is it because they truly are awesome? Or is it the mystical moth to flame attraction of Q to Picard? Hm... which is the moth, which is the flame? Haha... who knows? Either way, I've noticed too many of these amazing people seem to have a tragically, WOEFULLY inaccurate view of their own self worth. I think we should set that record straight, don't you?

Anyway, c'mon people, let's have some INTJ love!

*I just came across that page and this one whilst innocently browsing for a list of episodes containing Q... :blink: Some people have wayyyy too much time on their hands!

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
Oh, I just realized this sorta overlaps with Night's "general impressions thread"... though this one's specifically about just the good stuff so it's slightly different. Even so, on account of that, it's probably redundant... :blush:

Carry on then... :laugh:

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Yes and mine a bit here, but that's ok because I agree with you 100% that INTJ's rock! :smile:

Favorites so far-

1) Limey
2) Night
3) Dr. Cox
4) INTJMom
5)

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I unfortunately don't have the self-confidence of direct others, mainly because I'm not a people person. That's where the ENTJ benefits! I'm mostly stuck with merely living my vision in my head...too impatient for all that practical detail work! :(

Yes and mine a bit here, but that's ok because I agree with you 100% that INTJ's rock! :smile:

Favorites so far-

1) Limey
2) Night
3) Dr. Cox

I'm not your favorite? :boohoo:

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
I unfortunately don't have the self-confidence of direct others, mainly because I'm not a people person. That's where the ENTJ benefits! I'm mostly stuck with merely living my vision in my head...too impatient for all that practical detail work! :(

I'm not your favorite? :boohoo:
I'm gonna have to say no and that my Husband will always be #1. :D

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*sigh* do I really have to again? I thought I've already done this a few times... :huh:

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
But that means I have to go looking for it...........................
You're excused this time, though, in my opinion xNxP types are the best at seeing the best in people.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8

Favorites so far-

1) Limey
2) Night
3) Dr. Cox
4) INTJMom
5)

Thank you very much!

I come across as INFJ/INTP - I am reflective of the user, typically. ;)

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think Jen is deliberately excluding me from her list.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Oh... yeah, I suppose I like INTJ's. I just want to avoid being too nice here, because they're NT's and can only take so much affection (although they're better than INTP's). But I will say that it's pretty clear to me that no one pushes or works towards an idea that much without a passion driving it... and INTJ's definitely have plenty of passion. Many of them even have compassion. An INTJ with compassion is a nice sort of acquaintance to have, because they can be intellectual enough to deal with complexities and get to the point, and kind enough to be concerned and interested in your feelings when you need it.

So, was that any good?

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Oh... yeah, I suppose I like INTJ's. I just want to avoid being too nice here, because they're NT's and can only take so much affection (although they're better than INTP's). But I will say that it's pretty clear to me that no one pushes or works towards an idea that much without a passion driving it... and INTJ's definitely have plenty of passion. Many of them even have compassion. An INTJ with compassion is a nice sort of acquaintance to have, because they can be intellectual enough to deal with complexities and get to the point, and kind enough to be concerned and interested in your feelings when you need it.

So, was that any good?

Alright I take back everything I said in the member analyses thread.

And my pen.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Alright I take back everything I said in the member analyses thread.

And my pen.

If you remember, I was very sweet to you in the analysis thread! And I've got Fi tertiary, so I don't fake it like Fe does! :D