User Tag List

First 23456 Last

ReflecTcelfeR

Telling me my ideas are shit without having any evidence whatsoever. They're too 'weird'. Weird =/= impossible it ='s Ingenious-ness! If you think I'm wrong tell me and we'll duke it out debate style to see who wins. Only one or two of my friends understand this concept and they just so happen to be INTP and INTJ. Whaddya know.

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Narrow-mindedness.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    INTj

From another thread:

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    Do you agree that you complain a lot? You may or may not see this as a negative trait, but for me, I can only listen to someone bitch for so long before I snap. I can't stand whiners, either change your situation, lighten up or stfu. I hate being around mopey people more than anything in the world.
    Amen.
    Enneagram: 5w4 5-9-2 (5w4 9w1 2w1) sp/so

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Greg King
    The worst mistake people make in political arguments is assuming that the other side is not trying to do the right thing. This simple oversight makes productive conversation nearly impossible.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by copperfish17 View Post
    From another thread:
    Yeah. Down with whiners.
    Fix your life instead.

If they need help with their plan, just ask; but if they just want to whine about how unfair it is all the time, just leave me out of it, I have better things to do.

Also... people who have no sense of context. Coupled with belligerence, this gets old fast too... since they get in your face but seem to lack the ability to understand context no matter how much effort is made to explain.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

When I can't understand a concept.

MBTI
    ENTP

People acting as if they don't understand you / you're lying / ... and keeping it up.
    Eg.
    "You have weak nails, that's why you don't grow them"
    "I don't like long nails"
    "You would like them if you could have them too"
    And it gives me the feeling that I'm somehow lying, because it is totally evident that I'd indeed grow my nails and paint them if I only could. Trying to convince me, not by giving arguments, but by repeating your opinion again and again, like it's self-evident and like I'm totally dumb for not sharing your view. The only thing you can do against this is change the subject or run away, in short: letting the other "win". Which is even more annoying if the thing is really interpreted as a "win" somehow. (You didn't answer me back, so I am right!)

I've had a student who exploited it until I really broke under it. You know, searching for the narrowest possible interpretation and laying the blame on me if she did something wrong. Of course, she was never wrong, I always was - I didn't have the right to deduce points on her tests if she wasn't accurate enough because I wasn't accurate either in my lessons. Of course, this gets on my nerves because on the surface, it sounds like it's TRUE!
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Apparently dealing with those who grate on my last nerve while lacking adequate sleep.

I've found that in my life I only get to ladle cup fulls of the ocean of rage (that dwells within me) into my daily virtual/IRL dealings.

People seem to think that they've seen all the slices of the Disco pie...

Excluding a few notable exceptions such as Fidelia, Halla, Kingfisher, and Whatev.... they've only seen the crust.

MBTI
    INTP

Arrogant, ignorant stupidity, especially of the religious sort.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ILE

Within myself - fear. Where other people are concerned, lack of respect makes me very angry. I always respect the opinions of others even when I believe them to be false; I consider them at least. When others are dismissive of mine (without good reason) it infuriates me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    You and me, girlfriend -- we're doing the Justin Beiber Never Say Never in Digital 3D flick on February 11... and afterward, we're going to go out to a classy establishment and clean out the entire bar in order to forget what we just saw...
    As a warning note, I can't hold my liquor so you might have to pin a note to my top so the cab driver knows my address!

Something elses that annoy me:
    1. A consistent pattern of one-way thinking.
    2. Non-Ni-ers who claim high Ni.