User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 60

  1. #11
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,670

    Default

    Nothing. And if I find you annoying I will just walk away.
    However people often see my Te are anger.

  2. #12
    Senior Member BlueGray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5
    Posts
    474

    Default

    People who refuse to listen or gain understanding. I feel you might as well become a hermit if you refuse to change your views.
    Ne > Ti > Si >> Te > Se >> Fe > Fi > Ni
    5 so/sp
    Chaotic Neutral/Evil

  3. #13
    FigerPuppet
    Guest

    Default

    Injustice in all its various repulsive shapes.

  4. #14
    Ghost Monkey Soul Vizconde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    4,474

    Default

    Minimizing, being dismissive or collaterally kill joying some accomplishment that I give great value.

    Me: I.e. I did this xyz for person X. It was like accomplishing a miracle and there life would have been fucked had I not done this.
    ENFP Dad: You should have gotten more money for it.
    Me: Stop raining on my parade.
    ENFP Dad: I wasn't being a kill joy I was raising the value of the accomplishment by raising its worth.
    Me: Yeah but it still sucks when you say it. It reminds me of when I say I got a great deal on some product and you say something like how much $4 (when its a $40 product that I got on sale for $13 bucks)
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

  5. #15
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    42,333

    Default

    1. Self-absorbed people (so they tend to be kill-joys, downers, constantly disrupt other people's lives without caring, etc.)
    2. Stupid people who don't know/accept their ideas are stupid.
    3. Non-NTs who claim to be NTs, when it's so obvious from their thinking style they're not.
    4. People are stuck in ruts and refuse to try new things and take calculated risks, especially when disaster will happen for sure if they don't.
    5. People who have no ability to see momentarily the world through other people's eyes, nor see a reason to do so.
    6. Political/Religious demagogues.

    I used to try to take responsibility for people like this when I was younger, and challenge their thinking, try to talk to them enough to make a connection, etc. But that didn't really ever work. All it did was drain me and meanwhile put them in a position of power.

    Nowadays, it's more that I sense how open someone is to an exchange of ideas, and I just don't waste my time on people who aren't worth the energy. I'll meet them however far I sense they can go, and then that's that.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,392

    Default

    People who believe that they have a profound understanding of something even when they time after time prove that they are clueless.

  7. #17
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_
    Posts
    10,733

    Default

    I rarely get angry (Type 9!), but whe I do it's because:

    Quote Originally Posted by copperfish17 View Post
    (Emotional) projection... almost always makes me roll my eyes.
    This.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    Projecting your insecurities onto me.
    That.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    Passive aggression. Expecting me to read your mind, then getting mad when I don't.
    Th- whoops! I'm getting better at not being P-A. Though mind-reading is separate from P-A. I don't really expect that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    Being dismissive of me or talking down to me.
    That too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    1. Self-absorbed people...

    3. Non-NTs who claim to be NTs, when it's so obvious from their thinking style they're not.

    5. People who have no ability to see momentarily the world through other people's eyes, nor see a reason to do so.
    How does INTPc not throw you into a full-on rage everyday?

  8. #18
    ThatGirl
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by allegorystory View Post
    Haha...isn't that a little redundant?
    Ha, you would think so. Truth is I rarely lose my temper. Like really lose it.

    If I were to speak honestly there have been only two things that consistently trigger me.

    My ex husband.

    And someone, no matter how remotely, trying to mess with my son.

  9. #19
    small potatoes NotOfTwo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    511

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    Drawing me in to fix your mess when I took all the necessary steps to avoid the mess to begin with. Taking advantage of the fact that I do genuinely sympathize with people and want to help.

    Projecting your insecurities onto me.

    Passive aggression. Expecting me to read your mind, then getting mad when I don't.

    Being dismissive of me or talking down to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by tawanda View Post
    Pretty much the combination of:

    - Losing control of a fucked up situation
    - People trying to control me
    - People who didn't get the hint the first or second time I told them blatantly to back off/any other thing.
    - Not eating (I'm a real bitch if I don't eat all day)
    - Not sleeping (sometimes I just cry, along with losing my temper)
    - Time of month (Same stuff as not sleeping...hormones)
    - People not getting off my back about things.


    There's probably more, but I'm able to keep my cool most of the time. It's usually a concoction of the above things listed that throw me off the edge.
    I rarely get angry but I relate to these. I really resent having hormones interfere with my cool but hard to get around.
    I lose it when inanimate things hurt me - stub toe, smash head, bump shoulder, ETC. That door jam gots to die!

  10. #20
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    16,761

    Default

    [youtube="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCf39u6bX_E"].[/youtube]
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Similar Threads

  1. What makes you distinct from the rest of your type?
    By Mane in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 10-03-2014, 11:25 AM
  2. [NT] NTs, what do you honestly think about other temperaments in relation to yours?
    By ygolo in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 09-14-2010, 11:35 PM
  3. [NT] NT: what do you wish your parents had known about you?
    By MonkeyGrass in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 07-04-2009, 12:15 PM
  4. What makes you more content/happy?
    By swordpath in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 05:39 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO