User Tag List

First 2345 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 42

  1. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    ENTJs are extremely rare, there's a hell of a lot of people out there who're trying to be ENTJs or imagine they are ENTJs or wish they where but so far as living breathing examples go I wouldnt count many at all.
    I'm confused, what does this even mean? How would you define what "being an ENTJ" is compared to people "trying to be an ENTJ"? Just sounds more like an excuse to be arrogant.

  2. #32
    Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx
    Posts
    2,077

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    See now when I meet people I dont automatically connect dictatorial traits with ENTJ, often you'll find its someone who's the opposite and has a dying need to prove themselves or validate themselves by conforming to what they may or you may consider ENTJ.
    Gotta disagree. My ENTJ best friend was a nightmare when we first met - we didn't like each other at all. She was a bully, an intimidator, and an over compensator. No one really liked her, they were afraid of her. This is the sign of an unhealthy ENTJ with something to prove.

    That's how ENTJ's in the grip behave. They become dictatorial.
    7w6 so/sx

    " The bird of paradise alights only on the hand that does not grasp." - John Berry

  3. #33
    Senior Member guesswho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    1,983

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    ENTJs are extremely rare, there's a hell of a lot of people out there who're trying to be ENTJs or imagine they are ENTJs or wish they where but so far as living breathing examples go I wouldnt count many at all.
    Wouldn't one need to know what an ENTJ is, in order to act like an ENTJ ?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    See now when I meet people I dont automatically connect dictatorial traits with ENTJ, often you'll find its someone who's the opposite and has a dying need to prove themselves or validate themselves by conforming to what they may or you may consider ENTJ.
    He was a total dictator. 60% chance of being ENTJ 40% chance of being ESTJ. But obviously this applies only to him, not necessarily to the type.

  4. #34
    Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx
    Posts
    2,077

    Default

    A good dictatorship isn't always a bad thing. Domino taught me that.
    7w6 so/sx

    " The bird of paradise alights only on the hand that does not grasp." - John Berry

  5. #35
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Oh my, ENTJ's are starting to sound scary... From what I've read so far, friendships of INTP's with ENTJ's sound pretty extreme. And I really don't understand why ENTJ's would like confrontations so much...or maybe I'm just reading into it wrong.

    Gasp, INTP's annoy people? Impossible!

  6. #36
    Senior Member MoneyTick's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    252

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theniteshadow3 View Post
    Hi guys, this is my first post! (I know...another INTP, woo...)

    So I was thinking about my most recent and closest friends, trying to figure out their types and such, and then it occurred to me. I don't have any ENTJ friends, and I'm not sure why. I can't even think of the last ENTJ friend I've had in life. Its practically become a foreign type to me.

    Funny thing is, is that this type happens to be one of my compatible relationship types (according to the personality page) and I've never had a g/f... ever (yeah, yeah I know...).

    Is it just a difficult type for INTP's to get to know/meet or vise versa?
    If any of you guys have a similar situation (with any type combination) I would love to hear about it.

    So to all you ENTJ's out there, who are you! And why don't you like me?
    I'll be your friend
    got chaos?

  7. #37
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyTick View Post
    I'll be your friend
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! *Hides*

    ...Actually, you could be very useful to me. Eeeexcellent.

  8. #38
    Senior Member MoneyTick's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    252

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theniteshadow3 View Post
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! *Hides*

    ...Actually, you could be very useful to me. Eeeexcellent.
    Glad to be of service.
    got chaos?

  9. #39
    figsfiggyfigs
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyTick View Post
    Glad to be of service.
    traitor.

  10. #40
    Aquaria mrcockburn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so
    Posts
    1,907

    Default

    There's just not many out there. Speaking for myself, I try not to seem too much of an obvious ENTJ. I'm a chick. It doesn't mesh over well with future henchm- I mean...wingmen.
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

    COCKBURN:

    http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 294
    Last Post: 10-07-2017, 08:07 PM
  2. [NF] NF Masquerade: What type would you want to be for a day and why?
    By Anew Leaf in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-20-2011, 01:51 PM
  3. Would you want to be put on life support?
    By proteanmix in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-21-2009, 03:01 PM
  4. What other type would you want to be?
    By Kiddo in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 183
    Last Post: 02-02-2009, 08:57 PM
  5. [MBTItm] How you treat others and How you want to be treated?
    By IEE623 in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-06-2008, 11:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO