EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    SEXY

ISTJ's. I usually don't share their values, beliefs, way of looking at things. And they hardly ever understand a word of what I'm saying. Well, they understand the words, they're not all stupid, but they often don't get the actual meaning I try to convey.
    (removed)

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Any type that spends an inordinate amount of time telling me how stupid or weird I am, or forcing me to follow their silly rules. That could range from ESTJ to ESTP to ESFJ to even INTJ or ENFJ.

I don't like people who make me feel bad about being myself, and that's more of an individual thing than a type thing.

ReflecTcelfeR

ISTJ's. Something about the whole needing to prepared for everything and anything. It makes me paranoid. They almost always get me to freeze because I can't plan as much as them. Not only is it boring, but extremely tiring.

ESFJ....my mother is an ESFJ... *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by Shimmy View Post
    And they hardly ever understand a word of what I'm saying. Well, they understand the words, they're not all stupid, but they often don't get the actual meaning I try to convey.
    Haha...there's a few people I know (type aside) who I get this impression from every time I talk to them. It makes it impossible for me to have an interesting conversation with them because I continuously have to stop and retrace my mental steps for them and by then I've forgotten where I was going. Not to mention, when I finally do parse things out for them, they don't understand after all because we don't have the same outlook on things and they can't seem to wrap their head around that.

Meh, I'd rather shut down than try with such people.

MBTI
    iNfj

Quote Originally Posted by sciguy90 View Post
    ESFJ....my mother is an ESFJ... *sigh*
    I shut down completely with an esfj mom i know too.
    Sometimes I think the "Difficult ESFJ Mother" is as suspiciously prevelant as the "Immature ENTP"...

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

SFJs and ENTPs...Fe just makes me recoil when it reaches for the guilt-button.

NTs in general can totally overload my brain and make me 'shut down' till I have time to process their overload of info.

STPs tend to make me stare in awe and shut me down verbally

In a way all types have their own unique good and bad ways to 'shut you down' for a moment
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INFJ

So obviously I'm not an NT but I found this interesting because I actually find other introverts scary. And I think I've only met one (maybe two) other INFJs in person and one of them I didn't really click with and the other one made me so uncomfortable because he was so hot and cold, intense and withdrawn. Which is funny because people often tell me (after the fact) that they were afraid of me when they first saw/met me and I think it's 'cause I'm hard to read (I only have like 3 facial expressions). I don't scare people quite as much anymore though 'cause I go out of my way to be friendlier. I absolutely love extroverts. They make me feel at ease because they're so comfortable with themselves.

By the way, Barlwooh, my mom's an ENFJ and I don't think I've ever met someone who doesn't like her...she does have purple hair and she's in her late 50's so perhaps people find her entertaining. She is a lot of fun too.

MBTI
    INFJ

P.S. I do agree that ENFJs talk a lot, comment on everything and ask tons of questions, and I guess that makes me shut down in a sense 'cause my mind starts to wander when I feel like the conversation isn't really relevant.