• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTPs: do you like me or do you just like attention?

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Only 'cause I'm not sure if ENTPs have emotions besides being excited or bored. Do they?
Damn, she knows!

*sigh* *waves gun* "The two of us will be going for a walk now "

Do you guys cry?
Girls cry more than boys
For the purpose of this demonstration I'll use a very low resolution and round results down so that only the 'girls cry' hypothesis 'd be made visible on the graph.
Hence boys don't cry based on that set of data
entps are more often boys than girls
Using the same conveniently choosen low resolution + heavy rounding up to the closest unit strategy this model will accept the entp=boys hypothesis as true.
Hence entps don't cry is a subset of boys don't cry

It's science, you can't say no to science.
It's just too attractive

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I love science!

HiddenAutumn

MBTI Type
INFJ
I should come here more often; you guys are so funny. It almost makes up for you not having tear ducts.

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Yeah but then you ask for a sensitive guy and the next thing you know all your girlfriends are like "is this guy on estrogens or something?"

Plus boys cry in private, it's how we sell it, you only get access to the gummy bear's interior if you buy it.

We shall now all proceed to giving our fans slightly below the levels of attention they request. (and that's how you excuse the fact that threads about entps die quickly because we can't follow through with class!)

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
See now I always thought giving slightly less attention than desired was how we remained so sought after... :cry:

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
My point exactly
You still want people to buy tickets to the sequel and buy all these silly collector's items

HiddenAutumn

MBTI Type
INFJ
INFJs cry in private too, so don't worry. I don't need a guy who cries. I was just curious if ENTPs have emotions because even though ENTPs and INFJs are known to be compatible, it takes a lot for a INFJ to trust someone with anything personal. And if I was going to have an ideal relationship (which, of course, I'm always hoping for) I would need someone who I had fun with but I also thought might possibly understand or empathize with my convoluted mind. The end.

:jew: ...I just thought I'd bust out the Jewish smiley face because I think it's underused.

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
ENTPs and INFJs are known to be compatible
That's a lie, a DIRTY lie.

We're all just all conspiring to create the biggest prank ever. Don't say I didn't warn ya

HiddenAutumn

MBTI Type
INFJ
It's not like I'm just trusting what people say; I know what I like, but it just so happens that others feel the same.

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
So it's like everybody loving cookies and nutella
*writes down entp=cookies*
*satisfied nod*

edit:

On second thought...

Cannibal_Apocalypse-1980-Poster.jpg

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
Are you guys matured by age 28? I'm getting frustrated with this ENTP.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
Why do I always have to go for the men that can't be controlled? It's exhausting. I just want someone to fuck and whine to on occasion. UGH.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
ISFJs hate my ideas and by extension me. :sadbanana:

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
I was unaware ENTJs were great for whining to. Don't they just like listening to self improvement CDs?

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I was unaware ENTJs were great for whining to. Don't they just like listening to self improvement CDs?

If they love you, then your well being is their first priority. That includes listening to you /affirming you when you need to complain.

They're also good for forcing sexy time off on. Make sense of THAT, Te primary!

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
If they love you, then your well being is their first priority. That includes listening to you /affirming you when you need to complain.

They're also good for forcing sexy time off on. Make sense of THAT, Te primary!

Elaborate please. This interests me greatly.