First 678910 Last

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

I'm in love!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by LadyJaye View Post
    They're always on. I haven't known an NTJ that wouldn't get it going the second you gave him the nod. In my experience, they stay in the ON mode, and make themselves available whenever the NF makes a move.

My best girl friend is an ENTJ, and she's never not in the mood. Once, she got stung horribly by a jelly fish, all up her legs, started to have an allergic reaction to the venom, but STILL had sex with her boyfriend on a picnic bench before going to the hospital. :O
    Oh my gosh... that is JUST like my ENTJ old roommate. There was ALWAYS noises coming from her bedroom........ lol
    And the stories she would tell me would just make me simply shake my head because I had no words.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Thessaly View Post
    Why do I always have to go for the men that can't be controlled? It's exhausting. I just want someone to fuck and whine to on occasion. UGH.
    Haha... wow. I am surprised to see an INFP posted that. Even I, an INFJ, am too modest to so bluntly say that.

... though I will agree and I have wondered the same question about ENTPs for such reason. lol

Oh, and to answer your question about how old it'll take until they grow up. I would suspect about 30 on average when you start to see a "start to settle down" mode.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Why do you need to control? I mean I know why I do but you guys needing that as well don't work for me!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    Why do you need to control? I mean I know why I do but you guys needing that as well don't work for me!
    With dominant Fi (and as with any feeler type), she likely wants emotional validation. Hence, a seemingly desire to control.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Emotional validation is fine, who doesn't want that? But in what way is that control?

Quote Originally Posted by thegirlcandance View Post
    With dominant Fi (and as with any feeler type), she likely wants emotional validation. Hence, a seemingly desire to control.
    So your excuse is...?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    Emotional validation is fine, who doesn't want that? But in what way is that control?
    I guess I'm just not quite sure how you see it as wanting to be in control.

Quote Originally Posted by thegirlcandance View Post
    I guess I'm just not quite sure how you see it as wanting to be in control.
    Because Thessaly said "Why do I always have to go for the men that can't be controlled?"

On a side note, the thought of my partner wanting to control me kinda wigs me out. Maybe you should approach him without this intention. It might make both your lives easier.

I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

I don't want to control any partner of mine. My relationshits are very much just two highly individualistic people with their own purpose in life that sometimes congregate to be festive and what not (except when I make the mistake of dating Taurus men who insist on being all "coupley" *vomits*).

I say the control thing because everything is done at whim. There is no planning. There is no rhyme or reason to anything. It is pure chaos and it annoys me. All I want is behavior that I can understand and interpret in a consistent fashion. Nothing makes sense anymore. Up is down. Left is right. All previous dating rituals have been discarded. It's like he speaks French in Spanish.

I WANT NONE OF THIS NONSENSE.
    Last edited by Thessaly; 01-31-2011 at 06:49 PM.
    With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.