User Tag List

First 56789 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

No, don't blame it on type, it's not type related.
    Not all men are the same, not all ENTPs are the same. If they exist at all. You are talking about a concept...the stereotypes of a concept, reflected in people.

But people are a bit from this, a bit from that, they're not everything from that.

Try having a serious conversation with him, face to face, in my opinion this is the best advice available. Talk, clarify. It's the best thing you can do, to have things your way.

Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Thessaly View Post
    Elaborate please. This interests me greatly.
    They're always on. I haven't known an NTJ that wouldn't get it going the second you gave him the nod. In my experience, they stay in the ON mode, and make themselves available whenever the NF makes a move.

My best girl friend is an ENTJ, and she's never not in the mood. Once, she got stung horribly by a jelly fish, all up her legs, started to have an allergic reaction to the venom, but STILL had sex with her boyfriend on a picnic bench before going to the hospital. :O
    7w6 so/sx

" The bird of paradise alights only on the hand that does not grasp." - John Berry

I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by guesswho View Post
    No, don't blame it on type, it's not type related.
    Not all men are the same, not all ENTPs are the same. If they exist at all. You are talking about a concept...the stereotypes of a concept, reflected in people.

But people are a bit from this, a bit from that, they're not everything from that.

Try having a serious conversation with him, face to face, in my opinion this is the best advice available. Talk, clarify. It's the best thing you can do, to have things your way.
    You're not seriously suggesting I be direct and honest are you?
    With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by LadyJaye View Post
    They're always on. I haven't known an NTJ that wouldn't get it going the second you gave him the nod. In my experience, they stay in the ON mode, and make themselves available whenever the NF makes a move.

My best girl friend is an ENTJ, and she's never not in the mood. Once, she got stung horribly by a jelly fish, all up her legs, started to have an allergic reaction to the venom, but STILL had sex with her boyfriend on a picnic bench before going to the hospital. :O
    Jesus Christ that's amazing.

Seriously though, ENTJs frighten me and I can't sex things I fear.
    With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.

Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

Jesus Christ that's amazing.

Seriously though, ENTJs frighten me and I can't sex things I fear.
    Unless it's sexy fear, maybe?

They're all talk. ENTJ's bluster at people they feel vulnerable around. So why do they frighten you?
    7w6 so/sx

" The bird of paradise alights only on the hand that does not grasp." - John Berry

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Do it in poem form, Thessaly

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    Do it in poem form, Thessaly
    Do ENTPs like poems? It would be nice to melt a heart this year.

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by LadyJaye View Post
    Unless it's sexy fear, maybe?

They're all talk. ENTJ's bluster at people they feel vulnerable around. So why do they frighten you?
    They operate so efficiently and effectively...like well oiled machinery. I sometimes have to check for a pulse. I guess they're just intimidatingly strong in my weak areas that me no understand how is possible.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Do ENTPs like poems? It would be nice to melt a heart this year.
    Present it in rap form and I'd be impressed.

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    Present it in rap form and I'd be impressed.
    That's too much effort for this guy at this point, but I'll keep it in mind. I've written and produced a rap as an alternative to a birthday card for someone before. It started with the idea that birthday card poems suck and mine are better and then just escalated to a whole other level of awesomeness.