• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] what makes you wanna wake up in the morning?

think2much

MBTI Type
intp
I'm so tired of it, I stop trying.

If you already know the result of a game would you still watch it?

I can't handle with failure anymore.

My choice is either use drugs/substance or keep living my life this way untill I call it quit

Beargryllz

MBTI Type
INTP
If you know the result of a game, you bet on the winner. If you know what the future holds, you are at a distinct advantage. Consider yourself lucky.

funkadelik

good hair
MBTI Type
lmao
My choice is either use drugs/substance or keep living my life this way untill I call it quit

I don't think you're thinking about the choices you have very thoroughly. :laugh:

The thing is, you can't compare life to a game you're watching that you already know the ending to. Because you live your life - you're actively involved. But if you want to pretend that you're just a bystander, then sure, I can see how it could seem really boring and pointless. But your teammates are going to start yelling at you to get back in the game and you're really not doing anyone any good just standing there (including yourself).

Yeah, we all die in the end, but we're here now so what are you gonna do about it?

Perch420

MBTI Type
NiTi
Enneagram
5w1
You are a bystander though. You have no free will. The universe is deterministic and you're no different than water flowing down the stream.

O

Oberon

What makes me want to wake up in the morning? Nothing. I'd much rather sleep in.

What gets me out of bed in the morning? Either an annoying cat that wants to go outside, or back pain.

T

ThatGirl

Each day is like a step. Put them all together that is the walk you made.

Each morning is a new opportunity to chose the direction you want to go, then complete the step.

I wake up because I know I have 24 hours to get one step further than where I was when I went to bed the night before.

ScorpioINTP

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6-5
Having to care for my dogs and take them out. Get yourself a pet. Seriously...they are very therapeutic and can be chick magnets.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I don't think I'm in much of a position to answer this question and be of any use or help.. I'm way too optimistic for this thread.

Still. Life is what you make of it. If life is boring and stagnant right now, it is because you're letting it be that way.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
The desire to eat breakfast, and urinate. What more motivation do you need?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Right now, I'm back in a rut: I get up because I have to go to work, and if I don't, i don't have a job.

But I'm working on coming up with some things I want to do in my life... specific goals to accomplish, aside from just going through the motions.

The desire to eat breakfast, and urinate. What more motivation do you need?

As long as you're not so tired you pee in your rice krispies ("snap crackle pop!"), I guess that works.

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
I usually get up in the morning once I realize that I have some task to accomplish. Keep yourself busy and you won't have time to be all emo.

N

NPcomplete

I don't like waking up in the morning but I always do because the advantages of waking up (ie. learning new things, doing things I enjoy, etc) outweigh vegetating in bed.

Eek I sound like an optimist..but seriously, keep yourself busy. Explore new activities! They can't all be that bad and if anything, at least you'll know what you don't like and move on. It's all a quest and although the end is known (and there's really nothing we can do about it..for now), you could still make the journey enjoyable.

Good luck!

Akatosh Sam

MBTI Type
INTJ
What gets me up? I simply choose the lesser of two evils.
The fact that there will be much less pain brought upon me if I stay.
Personally, I often feel like you. But then I remember that if there is a God somewhat similar to any of the world's religions, then suicide will only make the pain worse, because of eternal damnation. And if there isn't and this is the only one, then it sure does suck. But the possibility of eternal torture always wins out. So I get back to work, and sometimes daydream of accidents or similar things to lend me a solution to this troubling question.

gromit

likes this
I rarely ever want to get up in the morning, but usually it gets better once I get going.

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Nothing other than the urge to pee.

Sometimes a new episode of a TV show gets me through the day. Or an exchange of words with my boy. Most of the time though, I just sort of haze about.

I suggest finding a hobby or an obsession and go from there.

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Babe you make me want to get up in the morning
Maybe brighten up my attitude

Well, really, I'm with gromit, and vie, and Jennifer. Nothing, needing to pee, work. Also knowing that the dog needs to eat and pee, too.

I am not a morning person.

FunnyDigestion

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I'm pretty dependent on coffee right now. I used to just use it to wake up, but it's to the point now where it's what makes me want to wake up. The thought of having it. & I'm not depressed at all.