• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] what makes you wanna wake up in the morning?

StrawMan

MBTI Type
ENTP
Possibility of sex, love and good laughs. Not necessarily in that order.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It sounds cheesy as shit, but my goals. My business is thriving, and I want it to soar. By 2014, I expect it to be #1 in my field, in America.

It sounds unrealistic, but I've devised a solid business plan and a flowchart for my own reference, which have all been broken down to things I can accomplish each day to get closer.

It helps that I love what I do.

Mad Hatter

Head Pigeon
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
-1w
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Nothing makes me want to get up in the morning - there are just things that make me sometimes, usually external obligations. I find morning to be the absolutely most uncomfortable time of the day.

When I'm able to get up when I like, it's for a whole lot of reasons - learn, do stuff, see other people, work, enjoy life etc. - I don't need a specific reason to get up and can't stand to be inside the whole day. At one point, I simply have to go out.

MoneyTick

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Become a night owl. Pull all nighters, or change your sleep schedule so that early morning hours will be mid-day for you. Then you don't have to wake up. Rather, you'll be eager to knock out and hit the sack.

- Problem solved

bionic

Permabanned
Knowing that I can go back to sleep after 12 hours of making money. I like profit.

Omission1234

I'm so tired of it, I stop trying.

If you already know the result of a game would you still watch it?

I can't handle with failure anymore.

My choice is either use drugs/substance or keep living my life this way untill I call it quit

I wake up get a coffee :D rain, fog or shine and say this day i will try my 200% to stay sober and honestly right now Im not coming off drugs but i have drank again soo its back to scratch and this time its one day at a time and so far this day has been successful and thats all i can think about. The present day.
- I try to read and go about my day and sometimes just listen to music all day long not talking just music ( playing and writing it).

- If you need a break to sleep and listen to tunes im not gonna lie sometimes i call in sick. we are humannnnnn. But i keep thinking of if i killed myself ( which i have thought alot about soo its not just random ballfield here)
- Yes this moment of pain and this moment complete emptiness would be nothing and it just would all fade away...
- Buttttt I wouldnt find a real love, I wouldnt be loved and love another fully.
- I would make my family, friends and potential loves and friends incredibly sad and upset. It would be un fixable.
- I wouldnt see the nice sunrises and sunsets as lonely as they seem now they will eventually be lovely and irreplaceable.
- I would miss just being me and walking down a street happy I bought a cd or happy I smiled at the dog on the sidewalk or whoever. I wouldnt have that anymore.
- I would miss out on being older and definitely a cooler, more self assured me. really think of all the sweet 40-50 and 60 years old. Man they are rockin' and soooo cool they dont give a crap about nothing. Which makes themmm awesommeee.
- Alsoooo think of all the amazing places and projects/ hobbies you would never get to experience or say yeahhh i did that :D
- Also so many of your own friends or loved ones have probably been through this too. so you arent too alone. Its just super hard when youre on the intenet, listening to music and in you room or living room alone. ( ??? i hope its not just me... :) )
- It'll get better! somedays are just brighter than others thats all :)

- if you really need more help check out a psychologist and or doctor they are good to talk to :) andddd or other friends who you may have known to have similar issues they are super supportive, super supportive.

I hope Im not too late in sending this post I just saw the topic, soo I hope everything is going good or already a lot better :)

kissmyasthma

MBTI Type
I???
Enneagram
huh
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
If I haven't missed a lot of sleep, I wake up in the morning because it feels so much better than any other part of the day. I do my best thinking in the mornings and evenings. Afternoon is the most difficult time of the day, for me.

And, as others have mentioned, breakfast is delicious and needing to pee sucks.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Possibility of sex, love and good laughs. Not necessarily in that order.

(Perhaps simultaneously, even?)

I get up to crack my back, pee, and check facebook and the internet and have some coffee. Then after a couple of hours of that, I decide on a reason to stay up.

(Read's MsCockburns's post next to mine. :blush:)

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
i was semi-depressed over the last year-ish (finally out!!), and i always fell back on nature when i felt like there was no other reason to get out of bed. i'm a sucker for a beautiful sunny morning. or a cool breezy fall afternoon. or a cold snowy night. or a summer thunderstorm. or... well, basically nature in general.

i also think now that i had a tendency to really harp on the bad things mentally, instead of taking life as it comes and enjoying the little bits and pieces of life. i was blinded by the big picture, sort of. blinded to the happy details.

as for things to wake up for...

puppies
rainbows
candy
cake
surfing
ziplining
sailing
roadtrips
lamps
candles
mind puzzles
hugs
sex
fancy restaurants
handwritten letters
video games
colorful markers
popping bubble wrap
family interaction
exploring
shopping trips
jewelry
driving a manual
shoes
hot chocolate
getting a piercing/tattoo
interior decorating
sweaters
sexy people
breaking rules and getting away with it
really good alcoholic drinks
horseback riding
showering especially after you've gotten dirty
drawing
old episodes of sailor moon
painting
listening to good music
playing good music
being nice to sweet people
telling off shitty people
playing with little kids

i like whoever said get a pet. that's a good idea. or volunteer at an animal shelter or with little kids somewhere, or at a hospital. basically find someone who needs you, and it can really help turn things around.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Waking up comes kind of naturally to me. It just happens. I don't need a reason for it.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
(Perhaps simultaneously, even?)

I get up to crack my back, pee, and check facebook and the internet and have some coffee. Then after a couple of hours of that, I decide on a reason to stay up.

(Read's MsCockburns's post next to mine. :blush:)

You wake up to crack your back??

**gets scoliosis just thinking about it**

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
The need to pee
The smell of coffee brewing
Kids needing to get to school
Work
The sun shining in my eyes

I'm not naturally a morning person, I've become one over the years. ENFJ man makes this even worse by snuggling up against me, his chest hair feels like a soft blanket. :dry:

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You wake up to crack your back??

**gets scoliosis just thinking about it**

I already had scoliosis to begin with. :laugh: Yea, well, I wake up because I wake up. Then I normally start stretching and the back starts cracking, and then I stand up to stretch some more and the back starts cracking some more, and then I'm up. Either that or the dog starts whining. (I'm not much of a morning person, I don't have much of a reason to be alive in the morning, except to sleep and crack my back, of course.)

Teach me your motivated ways.

xisnotx

Permabanned
My desire to not want to pee the bed.
(I remember a time when even this didn't deter me. In my defense, I was around 12..)