• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] Are INTP's superior beings ?

redScorpion

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
31404lg.jpg

As an INTP, I always looked at myself as superior than most of my folks (before I don't even know what INTP means). I don't really know about other INTPs life, but here's my life basically :

* Most courses in school/college were easy, I was easily classified as "very smart". I kinda learn fast any subject.
* I have a very large broad of interests (from History to Physics, it's harder to find a career though)
* Very good taste in music :headphne: (From classical music, hip-hop to early-metallica stuffs)
* Very good taste in women (elite beauty for elite people)
* I have this natural cold-hearted/arrogant king-ish attitude (it's, most of the time, intimidating people, my deep voice ain't helping too)
* I am very good with creative stuffs : very good drawing/creative writing (including grammar and syntax) aptitude.
* Have great humor ( toilet and surreal humor )
* I am very honest (maybe too much), people can get upset.
* I like interesting debates (on society, humans etc..)

I don't like computer and maths though (not exciting enough) but I'm sure some INTPs do.

Most of my life, when people discover my awesomeness they : are amazed, try to emulate it, copy it, are jealous, admirative etc... Because I'm modest and selfish about it, some people are even more upset.

And from what I've seen, Einstein, Lincoln, Socrates, Darwin, Thomas Jefferson etc.. are INTP's, which kinda speaks for itself.

Thoughout history, while most other-MBTI types were jumping like monkeys in caverns, INTPs were creating basically "humanity". When I see architecture, maths, music, science, technology and "most" people around, I'm pretty sure only an abstract/creative INTP mind could've created all of this.

Some non-intps call that superiority complex. You're wrong, it's just superiority !

So now, bow down to your Kings, non-INTPs ! Ha-ha-ha (evil laugh :devil:)

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*buys you a ticked to INTPc*

Get tested there on how INTP you are, it should be right up your alley ;)

Oh, and welcome to TypeC....Good luck with your conversion mission, you're going to need it :devil:

Mephistopheles

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w5
* I have this natural cold-hearted/arrogant king-ish attitude (it's, most of the time, intimidating people, my deep voice ain't helping too)

I'm modest

You're wrong, it's just superiority !

This combination of traits you think you have is quite irritating imho.

Additionally, you seem more like an INTJ to me.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTPs are awesome, but they have some built in blind spots... but you probably wouldn't know what I'm talking about.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
* I am very good with creative stuffs : very good drawing/creative writing (including grammar and syntax) aptitude.

LOL.

Can you walk on custard too? 'Coz if you can't you're not INTP.

copperfish17

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hahahahah.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, kiddo.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
to be truly superior you have to have at least 5 of these traits:

1. Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)

2. Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love

3. Believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)

4. Requires excessive admiration

5. Has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations

6. Is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends

7. Lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others

8. Is often envious of others or believes others are envious of him or her

9. Shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

how many do you have?

anyways, i think every type has their strengths and weaknesses.

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
No. Only, I, as a person, am superior to everyone.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
In other news, there are waaaay too many INTPs on this forum.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
wow... narcissistic much? :huh:

If it would make you feel any better, I'm going to bet that I'm at least as academically as smart as you are and I am a hell of a lot more socially smart than you are... and if it came down to a duel to see who was more awesome I'd kick your ass as well :)

stereotypical smart person personality does not mean smart person and vice versa.... the stereotypical nerd personality is just an illustration that some people ONLY have their academic acheivements and sense of self importance based on their perceived elitism going for them as opposed to having other factors that make them noteworthy :coffee:

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Successful troll is successful.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
yeah... I haven't had any coffee OR breakfast yet and am kind of cranky :thelook:

on the other hand, you are known for things OTHER than being a nerd :newwink:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i know right? he's either joking so it doesn't matter or he's an idiot and it doesn't matter.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Leave it to the ENFPs to be rational about dickheadishness. :)

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
31404lg.jpg

As an INTP, I always looked at myself as superior than most of my folks (before I don't even know what INTP means). I don't really know about other INTPs life, but here's my life basically :

* Most courses in school/college were easy, I was easily classified as "very smart". I kinda learn fast any subject.
* I have a very large broad of interests (from History to Physics, it's harder to find a career though)
* Very good taste in music :headphne: (From classical music, hip-hop to early-metallica stuffs)

I don't like computer and maths though (not exciting enough) but I'm sure some INTPs do.

Most of my life, when people discover my awesomeness they : are amazed, try to emulate it, copy it, are jealous, admirative etc... Because I'm modest and selfish about it, some people are even more upset.

And from what I've seen, Einstein, Lincoln, Socrates, Darwin, Thomas Jefferson etc.. are INTP's, which kinda speaks for itself.

Thoughout history, while most other-MBTI types were jumping like monkeys in caverns, INTPs were creating basically "humanity". When I see architecture, maths, music, science, technology and "most" people around, I'm pretty sure only an abstract/creative INTP mind could've created all of this.

Some non-intps call that superiority complex. You're wrong, it's just superiority !

So now, bow down to your Kings, non-INTPs ! Ha-ha-ha (evil laugh :devil:)

I think that ISTPs hold a similiar view, though I fight it everytime I get there. My Ni doesnt like that concept of being superior or even thinking I am superior.

In response to your post...You will only hold the belief that you are superior if you hold the belief that what you think is superior(see your list above) is what matters to "everyone". What are the chances of that? Probably the same chance that you actually are superior to others ;)

And while everyone was out living life, the INTPs were back in there caves thinking about it,while others were using the things that INTPs created, living life. In a way you are nothing but a minion who holds creation above all else ;) Some minions do stand above others in life, but head over to INTPc and you will find all sorts of minions. They really have never been a king though, just workers :) I enjoy being a worker, its fun, especially helping damsels in distress :devil:

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
Although narcissism creates the illusion of uncommonness to the one who experiences it, it is nothing but common.

Associating yourself with geniuses, great leaders is common. I have (more like had) a narcissistic friend, and he would associate his name with the names of great leaders that existed throughout history.

I always looked at myself as superior
self proclaimed superiority masks something else
The narcissistic guy I know, is not self aware, he will always think that he's doing things perfectly, he also thinks that he's in this elite group of the population.

So as you can see.

Myth busted

Anyway...you're not going to read this...and I wasted my time writing this :laugh: