User Tag List

First 1234 Last

He who laughs
    Enneagram
    5w4

Edit: post edited since person posting OP must be a troll.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

wow... narcissistic much?

If it would make you feel any better, I'm going to bet that I'm at least as academically as smart as you are and I am a hell of a lot more socially smart than you are... and if it came down to a duel to see who was more awesome I'd kick your ass as well

stereotypical smart person personality does not mean smart person and vice versa.... the stereotypical nerd personality is just an illustration that some people ONLY have their academic acheivements and sense of self importance based on their perceived elitism going for them as opposed to having other factors that make them noteworthy
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Successful troll is successful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

yeah... I haven't had any coffee OR breakfast yet and am kind of cranky

on the other hand, you are known for things OTHER than being a nerd
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i know right? he's either joking so it doesn't matter or he's an idiot and it doesn't matter.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Leave it to the ENFPs to be rational about dickheadishness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by redScorpion View Post

As an INTP, I always looked at myself as superior than most of my folks (before I don't even know what INTP means). I don't really know about other INTPs life, but here's my life basically :

* Most courses in school/college were easy, I was easily classified as "very smart". I kinda learn fast any subject.
    * I have a very large broad of interests (from History to Physics, it's harder to find a career though)
    * Very good taste in music (From classical music, hip-hop to early-metallica stuffs)
    * Very good taste in women (elite beauty for elite people)
    * I have this natural cold-hearted/arrogant king-ish attitude (it's, most of the time, intimidating people, my deep voice ain't helping too)
    * I am very good with creative stuffs : very good drawing/creative writing (including grammar and syntax) aptitude.
    * Have great humor ( toilet and surreal humor )
    * I am very honest (maybe too much), people can get upset.
    * I like interesting debates (on society, humans etc..)

I don't like computer and maths though (not exciting enough) but I'm sure some INTPs do.

Most of my life, when people discover my awesomeness they : are amazed, try to emulate it, copy it, are jealous, admirative etc... Because I'm modest and selfish about it, some people are even more upset.

And from what I've seen, Einstein, Lincoln, Socrates, Darwin, Thomas Jefferson etc.. are INTP's, which kinda speaks for itself.

Thoughout history, while most other-MBTI types were jumping like monkeys in caverns, INTPs were creating basically "humanity". When I see architecture, maths, music, science, technology and "most" people around, I'm pretty sure only an abstract/creative INTP mind could've created all of this.

Some non-intps call that superiority complex. You're wrong, it's just superiority !

So now, bow down to your Kings, non-INTPs ! Ha-ha-ha (evil laugh )
    I think that ISTPs hold a similiar view, though I fight it everytime I get there. My Ni doesnt like that concept of being superior or even thinking I am superior.

In response to your post...You will only hold the belief that you are superior if you hold the belief that what you think is superior(see your list above) is what matters to "everyone". What are the chances of that? Probably the same chance that you actually are superior to others

And while everyone was out living life, the INTPs were back in there caves thinking about it,while others were using the things that INTPs created, living life. In a way you are nothing but a minion who holds creation above all else Some minions do stand above others in life, but head over to INTPc and you will find all sorts of minions. They really have never been a king though, just workers I enjoy being a worker, its fun, especially helping damsels in distress

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by Salome View Post
    Successful troll is successful.
    but only at being a troll, which leaves him to actually find a use for "trolling"

MBTI
    ENTP

Although narcissism creates the illusion of uncommonness to the one who experiences it, it is nothing but common.

And from what I've seen, Einstein, Lincoln, Socrates, Darwin, Thomas Jefferson etc.. are INTP's, which kinda speaks for itself.
    Associating yourself with geniuses, great leaders is common. I have (more like had) a narcissistic friend, and he would associate his name with the names of great leaders that existed throughout history.

I always looked at myself as superior
    self proclaimed superiority masks something else
    * Most courses in school/college were easy, I was easily classified as "very smart". I kinda learn fast any subject.
    * I have a very large broad of interests (from History to Physics, it's harder to find a career though)
    * Very good taste in music (From classical music, hip-hop to early-metallica stuffs)
    * Very good taste in women (elite beauty for elite people)
    * I have this natural cold-hearted/arrogant king-ish attitude (it's, most of the time, intimidating people, my deep voice ain't helping too)
    * I am very good with creative stuffs : very good drawing/creative writing (including grammar and syntax) aptitude.
    * Have great humor ( toilet and surreal humor )
    * I am very honest (maybe too much), people can get upset.
    * I like interesting debates (on society, humans etc..)
    The narcissistic guy I know, is not self aware, he will always think that he's doing things perfectly, he also thinks that he's in this elite group of the population.

So as you can see.

Myth busted

Anyway...you're not going to read this...and I wasted my time writing this

<snipped the INTP parody>

Which permabanned member are you?