User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

I always thought that skit was hilarious.

Umm, well, I think it is pointing to something, but, personally, my favorite genre of music is underground hip hop, so... yeah.

I just have a refined palate.

I've seen the best DJs in the world, in some of the most amazing venues imaginable.

I don't like shitty music.

If the music (foremost) and the vibe (next most, but the music largely makes the vibe, so...) suck, then I'm not gunna want to dance.

Think of it this way: your Fi is readily accessible, and you're an extrovert; my Fi is less accessible, and I'm an introvert; so, in order to get me to get even close to the same level of Fi-I-wanna-dance (!), something's gotta wake up that Fi, and make it feel like dancing is what it wants to be doing. For me, that is very high quality music. No shitty transitions, no shitty song selection.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

"Superman never danced !"

or

"Dancing is for people who cant afford to get drunk"

I like too
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    The worst part is that INxx types aren't really known for being types to crowd the dancefloor to begin with, so when you DO get us dancing, everybody makes a big freaking deal out of it, which makes us want to crawl in the world's deepest hole. If you're going to encourage us to dance, for pete's sake don't call attention to it once we do. Be cool.
    OMGYES. Same thing with dating.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

dancing as in slow dance with a girl or dancing as randomly moving with a beat?

random jumping around makes me feel like an idiot, a really self conscious idiot.

slow dancing with girl is fun, but i havent done that in like 10 years so id feel pretty self conscious, afraid of stepping on her toes and forgetting how to move
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

That dark haired guy in the video looks intp to me. Is that you, by chance ?

[youtube="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eNxZN3oquw&feature=fvw"].[/youtube]
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post

random jumping around makes me feel like an idiot, a really self conscious idiot.

slow dancing with girl is fun, but i havent done that in like 10 years so id feel pretty self conscious, afraid of stepping on her toes and forgetting how to move
    dancing with girls is very different than with men. ime. (i'm a girl.)
    I may be kindly, I am ordinarily gentle, but in my line of business I am obliged to will terribly what I will at all.
    ~ Catherine the Great

7w6 ❣ sx/so ❤ physical touch ❥ sanguine 70%, choleric 30% ❦

Johari.

He who laughs
    Enneagram
    5w4

The worst part is that INxx types aren't really known for being types to crowd the dancefloor to begin with, so when you DO get us dancing, everybody makes a big freaking deal out of it, which makes us want to crawl in the world's deepest hole. If you're going to encourage us to dance, for pete's sake don't call attention to it once we do. Be cool.
    this

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6-5

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post

Slow dancing embracing a female is good. Dancing alone in a crowd is just unnatural for me. I agree with your jumping around like an idiot line too.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6-5

I like to dance, but like ScorpioINTP, I hate dance music. I mostly like to dance alone, though, because the presence of others just makes me self conscious. The worst part is that INxx types aren't really known for being types to crowd the dancefloor to begin with, so when you DO get us dancing, everybody makes a big freaking deal out of it, which makes us want to crawl in the world's deepest hole. If you're going to encourage us to dance, for pete's sake don't call attention to it once we do. Be cool.
    OMG yes. My father/Brother always called attention whenever I did/said anything out of character (socially, not dancing) and made me feel like crawling in a hole too. Irked me. Not helpful at all. To this day, I pretty much stay clammed up around My dad. Anytime I open up about anything, I immediately regret it, because I either get some unwanted advice or judgement.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

AHAHHAHAA scooter

and no
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read