User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Quote Originally Posted by think2much View Post
    I"m negative and complain a lot.

Also called me boring, for some reason this angers me a lot. I don't get people, I can't connect with them. maby it's cause my T/F is 50-50.

When I get like this I usually just say fk people, I don't need them. At the same time it isn't healthy to be alone all the time.

I don't think there's something wrong with me which makes this more frustrating.
    You can only ever be yourself

No matter your personality you'll find your niche of people to hang out with, give it time

MBTI
    INTj

Have you been check for Asperger before? A friend of mine has a mild form of it. She of often say the same thing.

MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Are you very young?
    almost 23 so no

Quote Originally Posted by Not_Me View Post
    I'm sorry to hear that. But learning to interact better better with people is not difficult and can be rewarding.
    I just can't connect to anyone so that makes it very difficult for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Unique View Post
    You can only ever be yourself

No matter your personality you'll find your niche of people to hang out with, give it time
    If I don't change I'll be alone all my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Not_Me View Post
    Have you been check for Asperger before? A friend of mine has a mild form of it. She of often say the same thing.
    I'm so sick of bunch of conditions people throw at me, I don't care about that stuff anymore ever since I was a kid people would diagnose me. "oh you might have this, u might have that" I just don't care anymore.

MBTI
    ENTP

Well, then you'll attract positives :-)!

Seriously now, I agree with Unique. Don't worry about a 50/50 T-F tendency, it doesn't make you bland or anything. Probably you've got a mixture like most people actually have. T in some aspects, F in others. I've got that too, but with a quite strong T tendency. My I/E is quite on the edge, which makes me want to socialize whenever I'm alone and to be alone whenever I'm among a crowd :-) Switching between the two makes me quite happy, though.

almost 23 so no
    I found my niche about that age...
    If I don't change I'll be alone all my life.
    Please don't believe that. That's putting the cart before the horse. Changing for fear of loneliness?
    Try to find a better reason for change.
    I'm so sick of bunch of conditions people throw at me, I don't care about that stuff anymore ever since I was a kid people would diagnose me. "oh you might have this, u might have that" I just don't care anymore.
    Good for you. I've got the impression that whenever you deviate from some socially accepted norm (*) people try to put a label on that and call you ill (**).

(*) You probably get the same insult as I've often got: "You've got no friends." Even now people ask me if I am able to "have friends". For a long time the insult (why is this an insult, actually, as if it's my fault people don't want to be my friend? I was quite friendly to them!) was true. And it didn't help to say "Well we can do something about that. Want to be my friend?"
    But it isn't true now. I've got a pretty eclectic bunch of friends. Did I change? Probably. But I had the friends first, those people who make you throw of your mask of trying to fit with the popular ones and who actually like your real face.

(**) I know there are people who suffer from a real mental disability. I don't want to deny that. I hope they get the help they need.
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

MBTI
    INTj

It is not done in order to explain why you are unhappy. Rather, the objective is to find an approach that would help you become happier. Look it up and see if you can relate. What do you have to lose?

MBTI
    ENTJ

Mr Think2Much,

You seem to have lost direction for your life, and that explains why you are experiencing all of these problems.

You have a roadmap, but no destination.

As an NT, you don't "live for today" like SFs. Your psychology was hardwired to function in a forward fashion, meaning your mind is in restless pursuit of "something" yet that "something" has not been defined and is void.

At this moment, you may feel like life is "void" and confusing. There is also another problem - when you don't have that strong anchor to brace you in your life's goals, your emotional personality shadow begins to transpire and fills your mind with unexplainable things of the heart.

I suggest you find your destination, or goals.

Do you want a big house?
    A luxury car?
    Exotic vacations all over the world?
    A lavish lifestyle?

Remember, its all in your mind. If you can program your mind to accept a certain goal as your destination, then all of these problems will be solved.

NTs are not "one day at a time" beings, they must be in constant action. If the action is orientated around emptiness, then the confusion and emotional episodes (i.e. depression, denial, sadness) fill the gap.

So solve the problem. Find something you want to be, and as soon as you take your eyes off this last sentence - work towards becoming it right away.
    got chaos?

MBTI
    intp

Thanks for all the good words.

I'm going through quarter life crisis and depression.
    I have no romance in my life and never have.
    I have no friends and I have hard time liking people.
    I'm a college dropout and no future in corporate world (I don't want to)
    I don't wanna do anything, I can't force myself to do something I dislike.

The reason it stress me out is that I CAN"T CHANGE this is who I am. I always been this way.
    It's like ME trying to act extrovert, sure I can do it but it's mentally exhausting and can only do it short period of time.
    Only thing that keeps me alive is my family but I dont' get along with them either.
    last couple days I cried myself to sleep.
    If I get kicked out, no one would care that I exist. I would be homeless bum.
    I almost don't see the point of posting anything but I"m hoping I can get some wisdom or something.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

It's called depression, get help for that and other things will be clearer so you can actually make changes, you can't do that when you have a weight that big over you.

MBTI
    INTP

Yeah, my aunt often chided me when I was younger about being so pessimistic and moany. I seriously whinged a lot. Instead, I bought a diary (and later got a blog) and started whinging that way. I figure if I hate listening to people complain, then they can't be enjoying my complaining much either. So, air your complaints/negative views from time to time, but for the most part, keep it to yourself dude
    Ti>Ne>Si>Te>Fi>Ni>Se=Fe

And yes, there are such things as INTPs who overuse emoticons

MBTI
    ENTJ

Start your own business. That will solve everything!

At least it did for me after being in your situation long ago.
    got chaos?