• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Borderline

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
There are all different kinds of "crazy."

I'm a kind of crazy. Just not borderline. Thank god.

Rex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
hehe thanks...

Interesting... I guess i got some sensor skills after all.

Or i got lucky guessing she was trying to manipulate me due to my "paranoia"

or she did`t, she just was herself.. that could insidentially be manipulative or seem like it...

Thanks for the info people.

dala

MBTI Type
intp
I accidentally made friends with someone I suspect was borderline last year. Met while studying, traded phone numbers since we were in some of the same courses and both struggling with one. After that, she is suddenly my best friend in all my classes, and we end up working on a group project together with another student.

She decided she didn't like the other group member and actively tried to exclude him from the project. Then the text messages started. The first couple were harmless and friendly, but they suddenly became extremely hostile when I didn't respond immediately. In the course of an hour I received two extremely rude and off the wall texts stating that if I wanted to be friends I had better change my attitude, followed by a dozen in rapid succession that just said 'hi'. The alarm bells went off, and I confronted her and said I was no longer interested in being friends and under no circumstances was she to send any more text messages. She apologized profusely and made her excuses, but did not change her behaviour. After more bizarre texts, outbursts of hostility and crying in class, and continued manipulative attempts to exclude the other group member, I ended up having to have the professor remove her from the group. She apparently had no clue there was a problem.

She never texted or talked to me again, and she dropped the class. I couldn't help but think that I dodged a bullet.

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
hehe thanks...

Interesting... I guess i got some sensor skills after all.

Or i got lucky guessing she was trying to manipulate me due to my "paranoia"

or she did`t, she just was herself.. that could insidentially be manipulative or seem like it...

Thanks for the info people.

Once you interact with a few borderlines, it's really easy to identify them in real life or even online.

Rex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Once you interact with a few borderlines, it's really easy to identify them in real life or even online.

I think i would be able to get a hunch allready next time. but online? inform us please. Its good knowlegde.