User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    intP

intp, but bored enough to answer these.

Quote Originally Posted by persianeyes View Post
    What is your career/career goal, how long has it taken you to figure it out and get to where you are?
    I'm just not money motivated. I'm looking for a sustainable stream of interesting challenges. I am hoping a math PhD will get me closer to that ideal.

What do you do in your spare time?
    Mostly sweat. I spend a lot of time training jiu jitsu. I spend almost as much time weightlifting and running. I spend a lot of time coffee shop sitting doing homework and looking at the internet.

What types do you enjoy being around?
    I prefer P's.

What types do you tend to fall in love with, what did you like or not like about them?
    I like people who put me at ease. I'm still figuring out the exact dynamics of it. I've crushed hard on an ENxJ, an INTJ or two, an xSFP, and loved an ISTJ.

What do you value in your spouse, girlfriend/boyfriend (if you have one)?
    I value easy, straightforward communication. Acceptance, encouragement. Similar open-mindedness. Cuddling.

What do you love, what do you hate (about people close to you and just people in general, about life, rules, society, men/women)?
    I love ridiculous feats of excessive awesomeness, be they art, music, engineering, athletic, intellectual, whatever. I hate that pop music makes people get so excited. I want to shoot myself when people put money in a jukebox and choose lady gaga.

What's the first thing you notice about a person? (just a person in general or when checking someone out, what would you take notice of?)
    I guess clothing. Signs of quirkiness, minor deviance always catch my eye, in a good way.

Something you would change about yourself? Something you admire about yourself?
    I am proud of being tough. I wish I were more in tune with he people around me. I don't think the two compete.

I'd like some more confidence/charisma but I think I'm getting better with age.

How have you grown as an individual, your life lessons?
    I've crystallized my values and developed a good deal of self-acceptance. I can manage my peace of mind more skillfully than when I was younger.

What is your idea of an ideal married life? (Your roles, spouses roles, kids)
    Been married. It was far from ideal. At this point, my ideal would be separate apartments even if I sleep at her place every night. I'd prefer to cook, shop, run errands if she'll manage the logistics of finances, long-term planning etc.

Any pet peeves?
    Whew... long list of questions. I told off a teenage girl playing justin timberlake out loud on her phone the other day. So that.

What do you tend to stand up for?
    I am excessively laid-back. Perhaps peace, love and understanding... and headphones.

And just something I need to know... If you know an INFP, what do you think of them? If not an INFP then any NF's..
    Wish I knew some INFP's. This site makes me think theyre pretty awesome. NF's are cool in general, if a bit predictable; they all want to save the world.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTJ

What is your career/career goal, how long has it taken you to figure it out and get to where you are?
    To become the greatest inventor to ever exist and to operate a small business. The second of these goals has already been completed but I want to expand my current business into several more countries before selling it and using the return to fund the next venture. Eventually, I want to run a multinational mega corporation focused upon technological innovation. I knew what I wanted to do at an extremely young age and have been working towards it for two years.

What do you do in your spare time?
    I work most of the time so rarely have any spare time, though when I do I tend to work out (running, lifting weights).

What types do you enjoy being around?
    INTJs and INTPS. Strangely enough, I get along extremely well with ISTJs. I appreciate their blunt honesty, drive, and their ability to put aside emotions while thinking logically about their situation. I assume that it’s a form of Te appreciation; we speak the same language and we both tend to provide an extremely large amount of respect for each other. I also find it interesting that ISTJ women tend to be even more bluntly honest than I am, which means that the opinion of any ISTJ tends to mean quite a bit to me; they tend to be very helpful at giving productive criticism and don’t sugarcoat like other types do. However, their lack of imagination and unwillingness to really improve themselves means that I wouldn’t be too interested in one as a romantic partner.

What types do you tend to fall in love with, what did you like or not like about them?
    I haven’t been in love since I was a child and it’s not a word that I like to throw around casually. Theoretically, most likely an INTJ. INTPs are attractive as well but their lack of drive and ambition is a bit unsettling.

What do you value in your spouse, girlfriend/boyfriend (if you have one)?
    Single.

What do you love, what do you hate (about people close to you and just people in general, about life, rules, society, men/women)?
    I love freedom, money, power, technology, and art. I hate the oppression of the weak by those in power, the inability to see matters from the perspective of others, the belief that one’s ideals are objectively true, racism, sexism, war, conformity, cowardice, communism, anti-intellectualism, and a lack of drive and ambition.

What's the first thing you notice about a person? (just a person in general or when checking someone out, what would you take notice of?)
    Their intelligence and creativity. I tend to rank people by those two variables.

Something you would change about yourself? Something you admire about yourself?
    I would like to possess a greater level of intelligence and creativity than the likes of Newton and Edison. Other than that, I’m happy that my abilities have at least been above average in those regards.

How have you grown as an individual, your life lessons?
    I finished high school early and for one year did nothing other than eat, sleep, and study electrical engineering, chemistry, and how to create mechanical devices. When I finished that year it was as if I had reached a level of enlightenment. My abilities were immeasurably better than they were previously and I felt as if I could easily conceptualize and create any technological object. I felt similarly about coding after I had worked on a video game for a year back in middle school.

What is your idea of an ideal married life? (Your roles, spouses roles, kids)
    One of equals. I’m not interested in a damsel, so much as I’m interested in a partner in crime to accomplish my goals with. I don’t plan to have any children as I realize that I’m too focused on my aspirations to actually be a good father. However, once I reached a certain a level of competence, I would be interested in becoming a teacher, and to enter a master-apprentice relationship.

Any pet peeves?
    This was mostly answered in a previous question, though anti-intellectualism, the idea that one’s ideals are objectively true, and the belief by many adults that they are inherently more intelligent than children and adolescents, really stand out.

What do you tend to stand up for?
    The oppression of the weak and any attempt by a government to seize power from its citizens. I also hate it when people cowardly gang up on another person and will tend to side with them for that reason alone.

And just something I need to know... If you know an INFP, what do you think of them? If not an INFP then any NF's..
    I’ve known tested ENFPs and one INFJ in the past. From what I can tell, I tend to get along extremely well with both of them, especially INFJs, whom I admire for their personal charisma.
    Surgeons replace one of your neurons with a microchip that duplicates its input-output functions. You feel and behave exactly as before. Then they replace a second one, and a third one, and so on, until more and more of your brain becomes silicon. Since each microchip does exactly what the neuron did, your behavior and memory never change. Do you even notice the difference? Does it feel like dying? Is some other conscious entity moving in with you?
    -Steven Pinker on the Ship of Theseus Paradox