First 2101112

Thread: Inferior Si.

MBTI
    IxFx
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sx

Sorry to poke my nose in here, but this:

Quote Originally Posted by Aesthete View Post
    I don't know any ENFPs closely, so I can give is perception than knowledge of what truly is. The INFPs I know tend to hold on impressions created by others - whether good or negative - and hold on to them, such that the nature of future interaction with a person will be somewhat settled by these impressions. If a person does something that I disapprove of, more often than not, I'll always relate that back to the person, even if they prove to be a virtuous character - the impression might be in the deepest corner of my mind, but it will still be there. The ENFPs I've met, on the other hand, are less interested in stocking such information (inferior Si?) and - well, it's hard to put my finger on what exactly they do, but - life goes on.

SCREAMS INFJ (or maybe IxFJ) to me. I had no idea INFPs did this as well; they have, to me, always seemed more willing to discard those impressions in light of emerging evidence to the contrary--more "forgiving" maybe. It could just be the appearance of Pe to me, though, more than anything else, and the impressions you're (FPs) are holding on to being effectively hidden from others via your Fi-ness (not that impressions are ever exactly visible to other people, but I guess it just isn't nearly as obvious).

In the past, when I've had little fights, disagreements, whatever with FPs, it was really OVER when it was over; there was none of that residual post-fight awkwardness that I've felt after having had fights with FJs (or any Js, come to think of it) Hmmm.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Tabula View Post
    SCREAMS INFJ (or maybe IxFJ) to me. I had no idea INFPs did this as well; they have, to me, always seemed more willing to discard those impressions in light of emerging evidence to the contrary--more "forgiving" maybe. It could just be the appearance of Pe to me, though, more than anything else, and the impressions you're (FPs) are holding on to being effectively hidden from others via your Fi-ness (not that impressions are ever exactly visible to other people, but I guess it just isn't nearly as obvious).

In the past, when I've had little fights, disagreements, whatever with FPs, it was really OVER when it was over; there was none of that residual post-fight awkwardness that I've felt after having had fights with FJs (or any Js, come to think of it) Hmmm.
    Hm...it also depends on the strength of the impression - plenty of things just aren't worth keeping in mind all the time. Usually, I don't tell people about some of the things I remember about them, and usually I don't really care for small details regarding their behaviour - if it's a matter of character, then we're dealing with something else - and put it behind me (or, better put, lock it in the deepest dungeon), but if the moment is fit, I'll pull out the memory again.

As for fights, I usually try to truly get it over with - especially if it was only a trivial matter - but if the other person is arrogant and wishes to hold on to what happened, then I'll just fume a bit, and ignore them from then on (unless I see a change in behaviour, but even then I'll keep my distance more than before).
    Great men are like eagles, and build their nest on some lofty solitude.

Schopenhauer

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so
    Socionics
    ILE

Even though I'm a Ne Dom, and a Si inferior, I seem to do better with Se. I don't know why.