• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] INTJs; Inferior Se; And Horrible Taste in Automobiles...

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Thanks, my intj friend and me planned after we finished our education and settled in a job, to refurbish a mustang for him and a corvette for me. He's an engineer too, maybe one day we'll make it happen :)

Please, if you do, choose an earlier Mustang...

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Old american muscle cars are the most beautiful cars ever made.

Yep. My brother bought and restored a '78 Trans Am [this isn't the actual car, but looks identical]:

1978_trans-am_bandit.jpg

He's got the phoenix decal and everything. Also did some other work to it, it has so much power you have to start moving in 2nd gear when it rains or you'll spin the tires all day. ISTPs :dont:

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Are those lamborghinis? They look, surprisingly car-like. What happened to the wedge shape?

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Never believed in God, Santa Claus, or the Tooth fairy, but, and this is a big embarrassing BUT, I did believe in mermaids, and unicorns!!

:blushing:

Unicorns are majestic, as are mermaids.

:yes:

:wub:

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Never believed in God, Santa Claus, or the Tooth fairy, but, and this is a big embarrassing BUT, I did believe in mermaids, and unicorns!!

:blushing:

Unicorns are majestic, as are mermaids.

:wub:

Is this in the right thread? :D

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Which Mustang generation are you recommending sir?

:popc1:

Well, the Mustang peaked in either '65 or '67 (my choice is '67, but I love the '65s as well), so preferably one of those.

The one he posted isn't horrible, but, well, it's like looking at a supermodel who's 10 years past her prime.

Still pretty, but just not the same... :cheese:

A

A window to the soul

Well, the Mustang peaked in either '65 or '67 (my choice is '67, but I love the '65s as well), so preferably one of those.

The one he posted isn't horrible, but, well, it's like looking at a supermodel who's 10 years past her prime.

Still pretty, but just not the same... :cheese:

Yeah, it looks like a '74 Mustang. The second generation Stangs ('74-78) were rather large. I'm fond of all of the classic Mustangs, but I think the first generation is far more impressive... for those looking to restore one.

Not_Me

MBTI Type
INTj
Fifth, learn how percentages work. What is the price for an average handbag?
What is the price for an average car?
Doesn't matter. Let's say you overspent by $20K in both cases. It's irrelevant what the percentages are. The economic damage is the principal and interest you need to pay for that indulgence. You can't call one a retard wasting money and the other a mastermind expressing his authenticity.

Seventh, how many handbags does the average woman own? I guarantee you it's far higher than the average number of cars a person owns.
Irrellevant. Not every handbag need to cost $20K.

I could probably come up with more problems with your construction, but I'm certain that will do.
Yes, there are lots of straws for you to grasp at, but I prefer quality over quantity.

Are you really this dense?
I take it that the unconditional love has been withdrawn?
Are you really even an INTJ? (from the reps I've received, most the INTJs here don't seem to think so.)
The surprise is on them! They're the ones who aren't. :devil:

You called me an NF. Is that suppose to hurt my ego? Interacting with NFs online and IRL has inspired me to broaden my perspective and try to enhance my emotional intelligence. I am pleased that the effort has paid off.

Honestly Marm, your positioning on this matter has really made me start to wonder whether, when you guys score low on T, it really does mean that you guys just suck at looking at things objectively. Your F-logic seems to work fine when it comes to personal (Fi) or interpersonal (Fe) emotions/ethics, but, when it comes to more T-based, apersonal matters, often times, you guys really seem to be fucking clueless...

I saw your exchange with Marm in the off-topic thread. She has done nothing to you other than to express in a fun way that she agreed with a point that was presented. Your reaction was to called her stupid. You tried to use emotional blackmail. You made your friendship conditional on petty conformance. It wasn't cool whatsoever.

By the way, if you had any Ni, you would have realize that my admission of being wrong was only to humor you in order to calm you down so we can engage in an intellectual debate on the core issue. I would have found it quite patronizing. But you gloated as though I submitted to your dominance. Tsk. Tsk. Some mastermind.

I thought you were pretending most of the time because your attitude was so over the top egotistical. But no. It's really you. I lost a lot of respect for you.

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
Create an INTJ/ENFP thread. Watch it flood with INTPs criticising that no-one makes threads about them.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Is this in the right thread? :D
Yes, that was like the eighth unicorn sighting I experienced in this thread, so I decided to relay my little story.

Now, one might ask if....

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJaTs8KO55Y"]THIS!!! :rock:[/YOUTUBE]

Belongs in this thread, and guess what...

It does.

Sorry, it's Z's favorite song, and it's growing on me too. :)

rav3n

My heart has been broken. :cry:

WTF were they thinking to replace the 612 body with this? Sure it's fast but fugly or what?

1_610x392.jpg

Reminds me of this body, which is a car that doesn't come close to comparing.

bmw_z4_2008_photos_Coupe_Exterior_2008-BMW-Z4-ext-1.jpg