• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] INTJs; Inferior Se; And Horrible Taste in Automobiles...

sculpting

Anyway back to really important posting:

White-2010-Audi-TT-.jpg

You cant really Fi that, although perhaps the horse and the car both allow for NeTe fun.

But cars dont have eyes like this:
detail_of_white_horse_head_with_long_eye_lashes.jpg

Rex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
A horse... Try a Top Fuel dragster.. 8000 horses. fueled partly by explosives, you can`t even stand next to it without a gas mask as the fumes are tear inducing.. Its common for spectators to duck for cover when they blip the throttle..

The volume is so high and so brutal that your eyeballs shake so much you can`t focus properly on it..

And when it launches it will supposedly deny the driver a heartbeat.. 0-100Km`t takes about 0.7sec. The G-forces are so immense you can forget breathing and if you did not tighten the belts properly your ribs will break from the braking forces when you pull the shute at mach 0.5.. that's half the speed of the sound barrier.. reached only in 4.4-4.5 seconds. If you don`t crash and burn to death that is..

Horses may got eyes but they don`t make eight 2.5 meter long flames.. At "best" they make.... gas..
http://www.promp.no/

If your into animals and want it wild i suggest Bulls.
5109.jpg

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Btw, maybe-sorta an Ne tangent, but do you more science-y people think there's any reason why we couldn't figure out how to genetically engineer a unicorn?

I can't see why not... :thinking:

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
*sounds of ENFPs brains working on NeTe maximum, trying to figure out how to extend lives until the days of the unicorn!*

:cheese:

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Yeah, but that's not authentic...

If we survive another 500 years and don't go through some horrible cultural backpedaling or apocalypse, that shit should be so within our grasp...

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
2653146376_8ae3edee22.jpg

an akhal-teke. very cool horses-very lithe, lean, yet athletic-note the underlying golden sheen. I'd pay 8K but you have to import them mostly.

I like this one.

I also like the click-click sound their hooves make. :wubbie:

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
*sounds of ENFPs brains working on NeTe maximum, trying to figure out how to extend lives until the days of the unicorn!*

sounds of ENFP brains HELPING MAKE THE UNICORNS

@ oro - the akhal-teke is beautiful.

311lx5j.png

my boyfriend for a while :wubbie:

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
All of the ENFPs want to join unicorns.

Lord, bless this holy unicorn.

There is nothing more sacred than the unicorn between man and wife.

*waves at INFJ mastermind*

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
My best intj friend from back then I ran a small webdesign company with for some years, liked american cars.

Ultimative bad taste !! :D

Tho I later on found out about the existence of these two models and revised my opinion :D

1969corvette_stingray.jpg

MustangII_front.jpg

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Thanks, my intj friend and me planned after we finished our education and settled in a job, to refurbish a mustang for him and a corvette for me. He's an engineer too, maybe one day we'll make it happen :)

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
My best intj friend from back then I ran a small webdesign company with for some years, liked american cars.

Ultimative bad taste !! :D

Tho I later on found out about the existence of these two models and revised my opinion :D

Old american muscle cars are the most beautiful cars ever made.

My best friend's dad had this car when we were growing up.

But cherry red, and a convertible. :D

rav3n

Glad we've moved away from unicorns vomiting rainbows and back to car pron! :sick:

url

There's no room to grocery-get but you could get from A to Z pretty quickly!