• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] INTJs; Inferior Se; And Horrible Taste in Automobiles...

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I had this car for about 6 years. I put 35K miles on it and switched between using it in nice weather and a Honda Accord otherwise. You'd think it would be fast with 12 cylinders but it wasn't.

EDIT: It wasn't that incredibly expensive by the way. Jaguars depreciate like a stone falling off a cliff.

xjsv12.jpg

Last edited:
F

FigerPuppet

Audi R8 - for the way it drives, not the way it looks. It doesn't exactly have a subtle look.
0c156_r8.jpg

Audi R8 vs. Porsche 911 Carrera
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaENG1vt6-Y"]Audi R8 vs. Porsche 911 Carrera[/YOUTUBE]

Audi Q7 - a bit more family friendly.
4796395521bdb64e7e17z21.jpg

Audi is my favourite car brand. Stylish, comfortable to both drive and be a passenger in. I have a weak spot for German cars in general.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaENG1vt6-Y"]Audi R8 vs. Porsche 911 Carrera[/YOUTUBE]

That Audi's a nice car!! Love that show

uumlau

Happy Dancer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Oh, if you're going to post the Top Gear episode about your car, I'll just have to post the one about mine:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc6c2dFblMU"]Top Gear: RX-8[/YOUTUBE]

Beargryllz

MBTI Type
INTP
OP, I agree, I totally don't like the stuff other people like. You could say I'm unique.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh, if you're going to post the Top Gear episode about your car, I'll just have to post the one about mine:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc6c2dFblMU"]Top Gear: RX-8[/YOUTUBE]

I remember that episode and thinking when I watched it that I didn't like the seat color :laugh:. Nice car!

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
[YOUTUBE="WaWoo82zNUA"]Ariel Atom[/YOUTUBE]

I'm not saying I want one, but boy would it be cool to have a friend with one and go to a track day. :biggrin:

A pure driving experience if ever there was one...

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This was fun.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaWoo82zNUA"]The Atom[/YOUTUBE]

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
We were thinking the same thing at the same time. That's funny!!!

uumlau

Happy Dancer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I remember that episode and thinking when I watched it that I didn't like the seat color :laugh:. Nice car!

My seats are black. It was whatever the special edition of that year was that had the funky seat colors with red and black.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
My seats are black. It was whatever the special edition of that year was that had the funky seat colors with red and black.

Was it just my inferior Se, or did anyone else kinda like those seats?

:ninja:

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Was it just my inferior Se, or did anyone else kinda like those seats?

:ninja:

It's gaudy. I feel the same way about cars with the racing stripes. They're unnecessary. Not classy looking.

uumlau

Happy Dancer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It's gaudy. I feel the same way about cars with the racing stripes. They're unnecessary. Not classy looking.

Agreed. I very much prefer solid colors.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I love that this thread turned into a display of awesome cars. Very fitting.

If I had more money than God I'd totally buy an awesome-looking, expensive car, because why not? A really fancy car is very low on my list of priorities though, I'd pretty much have to have more money than I knew what to do with (which seems unlikely!). Everyone has different priorities for where to spend money, and motivations for choosing a particular car will vary tremendously, of course.

I also doubt it's much related to type if at all. :shrug:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:dry: Yeah, I know. And they say ExxP's are the ones that derail threads :steam:

MBTI Type
INTJ
This INTJ's dream car is the Land Rover Defender 90. Unfortunately, they haven't sold it in the USA since the late 90s because extensive modifications would have been needed to meet the USA's airbag and safety requirements.

1LandRoverDefenderSVXdrive.jpg

1995-land-rover-defender-90-soft-top-3.jpg

kelric

Feline Member
MBTI Type
INtP
I'm sort of partial to these:

imageserver.php

Of course, if I could afford one, I'd choose to retire instead :D.