User Tag List

First 30383940414250 Last

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

If you don't have any experience with an *inanimate* image I am in no way expecting it to elicit ANY emotions in you.

The same cannot be said for living things, it is ingrained in our DNA, and learned/acquired since we are young to be fearful of certain things, and charmed by others, think mean, ugly spider verses cute fluffy puppies.

Since I think it is safe to assume that we are all humans, here, participating on this forum, I do think it is fair of me to discuss, you know, human issues, and such.

And, bleh, regarding your "response" to the Auschwitz gas chamber, I don't like the notion of anyone feeling something *false* because they think they should feel that way.

But, all things aside, it is an undeniable fact that some things do in fact elicit particularly strong emotional responses in people.

I am a sensitive person, so viewing images that are pregnant with meaning have a strong effect on me.

When I see the gas chamber, I imagine the fear of the people, the confusion, the suffering, the myriad thoughts that were on their minds before they died, I think of those who survived yet knew their loved ones met this sad fate, I think and feel so much when I see that image, nothing contrived, it's honestly the process that naturally occurs in me.

But I do not expect everyone to experience the same things I do in the same way I do.

Fuck, in many ways I would never wish it upon another to be as emotionally sensitive as I am.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    INTJ

So if I understand you correctly, INTJs contribute to the death of Jews, the discomfort of women, and they have a thing for sticks, all largely because they're emotionally attached to what everyone in society knows are really just expensive penis implants and the INTJs are fooling no one.

It'd be cheaper and actually more conceptually direct to use the ass stick as some kind of penis splint and then sex could be all about the gynecology and if it was with a Jewish woman, so much the better.

I agree.
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

INTJs are the root of all evil.

This thread has me convinced.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Evil lover.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by SillySapienne View Post
    If you don't have any experience with an *inanimate* image I am in no way expecting it to elicit ANY emotions in you.

The same cannot be said for living things, it is ingrained in our DNA, and learned/acquired since we are young to be fearful of certain things, and charmed by others, think mean, ugly spider verses cute fluffy puppies.

Since I think it is safe to assume that we are all humans, here, participating on this forum, I do think it is fair of me to discuss, you know, human issues, and such.

And, bleh, regarding your "response" to the Auschwitz gas chamber, I don't like the notion of anyone feeling something *false* because they think they should feel that way.

But, all things aside, it is an undeniable fact that some things do in fact elicit particularly strong emotional responses in people.

I am a sensitive person, so viewing images that are pregnant with meaning have a strong effect on me.

When I see the gas chamber, I imagine the fear of the people, the confusion, the suffering, the myriad thoughts that were on their minds before they died, I think of those who survived yet knew their loved ones met this sad fate, I think and feel so much when I see that image, nothing contrived, it's honestly the process that naturally occurs in me.

But I do not expect everyone to experience the same things I do in the same way I do.

Fuck, in many ways I would never wish it upon another to be as emotionally sensitive as I am.
    That's all well and good, but you didn't answer my question:

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    So are you claiming that the reason INTJs like "nice cars" is to display status?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    So if I understand you correctly, INTJs contribute to the death of Jews, the discomfort of women, and they have a thing for sticks, all largely because they're emotionally attached to what everyone in society knows are really just expensive penis implants and the INTJs are fooling no one.

It'd be cheaper and actually more conceptually direct to use the ass stick as some kind of penis splint and then sex could be all about the gynecology and if it was with a Jewish woman, so much the better.

I agree.
    WHAT THE FUCK?!?!!?!?!?!
    `

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Btw, thanks for the blow job just a minute ago.

Is blowjob one word?

Spell check says it is!
    I think what you meant to say is thanks for the massage, AND, the blowjob.

No problem, babe.

My jaw kinda hurts, but at least I didn't vomit on you know what this time.

Wait, is this tmi?!?!

*scratches head, whilst rubbing jaw*

`

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by SillySapienne View Post
    My boyfriend apparently finds it humorous when a cold, lubricated speculum goes up my "chacha"

I don't know how I should feel, right now.

Well, you should probably feel grateful that he isn't your gynecologist.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

^^ Stop putting words in my mouth, woman!

You still didn't answer my question...

So are you claiming that the reason INTJs like "nice cars" is to display status?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    Well, you should probably feel grateful that he isn't your gynecologist.
    If only you knew the experiences I've had with gynos, I can laugh now, but at the time, it was not that funny.

What is one to think when a gynecologist is your father's colleague and also one who deems you to have a "beautiful vagina".

^^ Stop putting words in my mouth, woman!
    As if you are one to speak about putting things in other people's mouths...
    `

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles